Chapter 04

"Aww, don't hide. Okay okay. Come here." His fingers cupped your chin and caught your lips in a gentle kiss that slowly turned into a hungry one.

Same as your first one.

The tongue that slid lightly over your bottom lip. An alien warmth that is now familiar spread inside your mouth. Inside your body. His warm lips on yours as he held you in his arms.

Being submissive in the kiss, you let him dominate your lip movements. Soft but strong lips holding yours. His jaw opening yours.

With humming, he pulled away from your lips, watching your smaller lips wet from the kiss.

"Will you walk me out before I go to work?"

You put your fingertips to your lips and looked away. He is smiling. He smiles so much...
Because he sees your lovely red cheeks.

Your lips pressed together as you still feel like his tongue is touching you...

Even though you've kissed him so many times, you can't say you don't blush when he does it. Because he affects you that way. You feel so inexperienced around him. Like it's still your first kiss.

Besides, he was the one who took your first kiss.

He was your first love too.

Just like he was your first everything...

It's not easy to say it so simply, but your sensei was your first. Your first in everything you've done. He showed you what a relationship looks like... He showed you everything step by step. He made you the perfect girl for him.

He loved it when you were tiny and shy. That's why you stayed like this. He loved it when you listened to him. That's why you keep doing it. He loved that you were submissive to him. That's why you didn't change it.

Your sensei loves that you are smaller than him. Small, soft, lovely. That's why you accept it. Your sensei loves the way you blush as you get closer. So you don't try to force it.
He loves that you let him do anything because you know he knows he's doing good for you. Everything he gave you was good for you.
You don't want that to change.
He will guide your body because your heart and mind will follow him anyway because he knows you love him. He introduced you to new things.

You let him do whatever he wants. If you don't want something, you can tell him and he'll stop. If you want something, you can tell him and he will do it for you. And sometimes he sees in your body whether you want something or not. You can't lie to him. Your whole body can't.

He loves it about you. That you can't say no to him, and if you don't want something, you don't say it. You show him with small gestures.

That's because you don't want it to change.

Since your sensei was your first and showed you everything, gave you all his love, you won't let what he did for you go to waste.

You never refuse him...

The only thing you have on this island is him. And he gives you everything.

You have everything here. But only his.

All. And it's all him.

You don't need more.

You "walk him" to work every day. You go with him to the garden, go through the gate and follow the walkway to the sand of the small beach.
In this way, you pretend that you are walking him to the exit.

There is no way out of this island. There is no boat. There is only him. You're still here and enjoying it. You don't miss the daily noise of people you always heard.

Every time you reach a certain place, he says goodbye to you and teleports you to another place. In Tokyo.

For all you know, he now has two first years to teach. Two guys.
The year before, he was teaching a boy and a girl.

According to Him, none of them were as great as you.

Someone strong also needs a moment of silence. A moment of relaxation.

Peaceful life.

That's why he wanted to go on those almost daily short walks with you.

"Would you like to?" he asked again, his hand slowly stroking your knee.

He missed that skirt you looked so cute in... Those dark tights you were wearing underneath. You looked so lovely.

However, so is what you're wearing now.

"...Yeah." You replied and smiled slightly at him.

"Then let's go."

With you in his arms, he turned to grab the doorknob. His hand pushed open the heavier door and he stepped out onto the small covered terrace beside the door.

His steps were calm as he walked along the small sidewalk in front of the house.

You live in a cozy villa on an island. An island a little off the coast of Japan. There is no transportation here. No one is allowed here because it is private property.

His black boots moved along the stone pavement as his hand rubbed your knee pleasantly.

You were walking him, but he was carrying you.

And when you looked at the water nearby, you felt like you wanted to know more.

"Sensei, how is school now?" You asked suddenly, leaning slightly against his shoulder.

Feeling his fingers tighten on you, you laid your head on his shoulder.

"It is as it always has been. Boring enough that I wouldn't want to go there." He replied with a smile.

But you know deep down that he's jealous of you asking. He is not so pleased.

He knew there was nothing tricky about your words. You asked because you wanted to know what was going on there. Out of curiosity.

But he knew the world was dangerous to you. You could have easily died when you were on your last mission.

You didn't mind that you'd been living with him for two years without any other people.
You loved this life and didn't want anything to change. After all, this is the life you chose and you will continue to live it.

He sighed and adjusted his grip on your body.

"You know why I didn't buy a boat so we could go anywhere?" He asked.

"Why?"

"Because I can't drive boats ." He laughed and you giggled too. "Even though I would have learned it, I didn't need it. And I still don't need it."

You looked down at the side of his face, waiting for him to speak.

"There is no other way to our home than teleportation. A boat would be unnecessary. Besides, it's very safe and peaceful here. Nothing threatens you here. Nothing will hurt you. Nothing will take you away. Nothing or nobody. An island with no entrance or exit just for your safety. And for our future."

Your eyes lit up slightly as you heard his words. Powerful words.

You don't want anything to ever get in the way of this life. You don't want anyone on your island. You don't want anyone to threaten you.

You want to stay with your Satoru-Sensei forever.

Without changes.

You don't want anyone to know about you. You want it to be like this.