Chapter 10

Summary: Ashamed-chan... He heard it somewhere. This word has already appeared somewhere. Gojo said that to one person... Ashamed-chan... What exactly is this about? Does he think this might be possible?

A/n:
When I was thinking about this story while writing this, I was wondering what exactly to do. I thought everyone discovered it right away. And then I remembered that, for example, Yuji trusts Gojo very much and he wouldn't be suspicious. And Nobara doesn't know Gojo that well.

So the person who had to see that there was something strange about it had to be someone who knew Gojo even better than the others. It hit Megumi.

Ashamed-chan

Ashamed-chan...

There were only a few times where he heard something like that... Maybe two or three times. This word was never spoken aloud...

Ashamed-chan...

Gojo said that. He knew his former teacher said so. He didn't know what was going on at first. He didn't know why he was saying that. And then he understood.

Funny nickname for you.
Because you were shy and often blushed for no reason.

Or maybe there's a reason?

Maybe there was something that was making your face turn red? Because the closest person you were with was Gojo.

Gojo was the one you smiled at the most. You talked to him most of the time.

At first he thought it was because he was a talkative type and that you had found a common language with him. And that was the most likely thing.

Especially since Fushiguro knew exactly that you had additional training with him.

Gojo, who does not like school and especially the fact that there are superiors there, suddenly agrees to teach the student additionally.

It wasn't weird. Since he wanted to raise the next generation of sorcerers who are strong.
However... According to Fushiguro, something was wrong.

He was paying too much attention to you. As if there was something else there.

Sure, Gojo-sensei was always quirky and tried to be funny. He said different words or gave nicknames to some of them. But he didn't use it.

Until suddenly he said to you 'Ashamed-chan'.

And it was all changing. Fushiguro saw that you spent most of your time with Sensei. He knew your relationship was close. Not like an ordinary teacher and student. Like friends.

Even he had never had such a relationship with him. Even though since he was little, Gojo took care of him and his sister.

He just called you that. He just called you 'Ashamed-chan'...