Chapter 03

A/n: I just realized that some people want details of what the first time of Gojo with reader looked like. It will be special for you 😏

______

Your sensei placed a gentle kiss on your forehead as he stood near the sturdy front door. His back curved to reach you without any problems. To make it easier for him, you stood on your tiptoes with your hands on his shoulders.

It was a small and tender gesture. A gesture that showed that he was older. A little kiss on the forehead that the elders can give the younger ones. Parents to children. Senpai for his kohai. Sensei for the student...

He turned out to be older than you. But none of that bothered you or him. He is not so old that you would think of him as an old man. He is an adult. You are an adult too.

If you were still at school, you wouldn't see him now... Because he's a first-years teacher. And you would be third-year now. As a full-fledged sorcerer. You would only go to school to train.

However, you left that life as a sorcerer. For him. You don't want to be a sorcerer. Your sensei always extended a helping hand to you. He always gave you a hand when you needed help. It doesn't matter at what point. Whether at the beginning or end of your adventure in Jujutsu High. He was always there. And you didn't want to be a sorcerer anymore. Because you hated the pain you live in. Or otherwise. You hated the pain you used to live in.
You wanted to leave Jujutsu High when the person closest to you turned away from you. Because you thought Gojo-sensei didn't want you as a student, much less as anything else. You thought he regretted your first sudden kiss. Because he was avoiding you.

But now everything is different.

His kisses never miss you. He is always with you and never leaves. There's never a moment where he refuses you. Because he loves you.

For the fact that he helped you so much and supported you, you repay him with love.
The love he wants. You repay him by being with him and always will be.

You will never be sad. You will never cry. You will smile for him. Those red cheeks can only be seen by him. No one more. Only him, and always been only him.

An innocent bunny captured by a dangerous predator.

His dream is when he can lie next to you on the bed and keep you with him forever. Your smaller body lies beneath him as you blush and surrender to him. You smile when you want to smile. Because he knows all your body's reactions. And he knows when you're happy. He has already learned the reflexes of your body. He started learning it when he was still teaching you in school.

He knew when you were happy. He knew when you were worried. He knew when you were sad. He knew when you were hurt. He knew when you were lying and when you were telling the truth.

He knew when you felt good.

"Will you be gone long?" you asked sweetly.

"I'll be back before you know it, baby." He wrapped his arm around your waist, pressing you against his chest.

When you wanted to bring your head to him for a hug, he picked you up and held you. You sat on his shoulder and stared at his blindfolded eyes.

You feel so small again. So weak compared to him. That's who you're supposed to be. You're supposed to be tiny. You don't have to be strong.

You feel as if you are his student again. As if your sensei now held you and carried you when you were tired after the mission.

Your fingers unconsciously and slowly made their way to his blindfold, and you stroked his covered in black brow bone. A thumb stroking the skin next to his eye. Even though you could feel the material under your finger, its warmth was there too.
One hand placed on his shoulder as you held on not to fall. The other hand gently traveled over his face. A finger lightly brushes the corner of his mouth.