Chapter 17

Summary:  When they put their feet in the sand on a line invisible to them, they knew they had to turn around.
So maybe Fushiguro made a mistake? They came here... But this...
Maybe it wasn't Gojo-sensei.
It wasn't Gojo-sensei... Not Gojo-sensei, who taught them two years ago...
It was...

A/N: The updates are so delayed that I think I'm really the worst.

Something wild starts to happen in this chapter...

"This way." Fushiguro pointed to the sand of the beach they entered. 

"Fushiguro.... But if we go this way, we will enter the water." Itadori said it with a strange face.

He didn't know what his dark-haired friend was planning. He didn't understand it at all. 

The evening time helped, so there weren't many people around. So that helped not to make a lot of noise. 

"We need to get to the island that's in that direction. So go ahead. Take the boat." he said. 

His shoes were half-dipped into the sand as he walked forward and checked his watch again. 

Time played a very big role at this point. The sooner they get there, the better.

But boating is also not as fast as you would like. 

The use of a boat with a motor is inappropriate at this time. Someone might hear.

So the best way will be...

"Nue." The dark haired man's hands were brought together in the shape of a bird, allowing the brown feathers to appear from the shadows. 

Once the Shikigami came to rest on the sand, the dark-haired young adult jumped onto the bird's back, sitting down carefully to allow the bird to fly comfortably and freely. 

"You're going to fly, and you're telling us to go by boat?!" the girl shouted, pointing at Itadori, who was pushing the boat on the sand to push it into the water. 

"Is there a problem?" he growled calmly, looking at his classmate.

"Pfft! He rows!" 

The boy with the small scars looked at the girl with a frozen expression. But before he could argue, she got into the boat and sat calmly on the small wooden bench, making it clear that she had no intention of doing anything except sitting there while they swam. 

With a sigh, the pink-haired one got into the boat and started moving the oars fast enough to keep up with the bird flying above them. 

It wouldn't be safe to separate now.

What is happening now is such a real mission, they vs. special grade. 

They may be first grade. First graders can face special grade curses.