22

Ive had such bad writers block, sorry if it sucks

Come morning it was time to leave Lothlorien. The fellowship had been given green cloaks each clasped with a leaf of lorien. particularly helpful for Ithil who had lost his blue cloak in the mines of moria. He had been forced to walk around in just his armour and had missed the warmth a cloak provided.

"Never before have we clad strangers in the garb of our own people." Celeborn revealed to the awe of the hobbits who now looked at their cloaks with excitement.

"May these cloaks help shield you from unfriendly eyes." he continued, and Ithil hoped that they would.

With that, Legolas began loading supplys into the boats provided. He examined the packs carefully before he exclaimed,

"Lembas. Elvish waybread." Ithil smiled at him, it was like a little piece of home to the elves of the fellowship.

"One small bite is enough to fill
the stomach of a grown Man." the dark haired one said laughing slightly before he also begun to load supplys into another of the boats.

When they finished the fellowship turned to face Celeborn as he spoke again,

"Every league you travel south, the danger will increase. Mordor Orcs now hold the eastern shore of the Anduin. Nor will you find safety on the western
bank." he warned before gesturing for Aragorn to follow him off to the side, naturally Legolas and Ithil also followed.

"Strange creatures bearing the White Hand have been seen on our borders. Seldom do Orcs journey in the open under the sun, yet these have done so." he said holding out a beutifully ornate dagger to Aragorn, who sheafs it at his side.

"Le aphadar aen. (you are being tracked)" he finsihed in elvish, a grave weight now laid upon all those who heard and understood his words.

"By river you have the chance of
outrunning the enemy to the Falls of Rauros." was all the advice he gave before he walked back to his wifes side.

When their group rejoined the others of the fellowship, Galadriel reached behind her where many objects laid on the shore.

"My gift for you, Legolas, is a bow of the Galadhrim. Worthy of the skill of our woodland kin." she said handing said elf a bow which he began immediately testing in his hands.

He smiled happily as the quality of the item impressed him.

She then made her way to merry and pippin, handing them both a dagger each. Then too sam some rope, which he was clearly dissapointed with.

Next her eyes landed on Ithil, she reached behind her before presenting the dark haired elf with a spear.

acually it was more of a battle axe with an extremely long handle since it had an axe like blade pretruding from the top left, a slightly smaller one on the top right and a more typical spear blade pointing straight up on the very end.

The wood it was crafted from was black in colour and clearly from an old strong tree, the blades were made of silver that shone almost blue in the moring light.

"thank you." Ithil said after taking in the magnificence of the spear.

Galadriel smiled in return before moving on with other gifts.

When all gift giving was over, he sheafed the magnificent spear on his back and stood apon a boat. There where 4 boats in total, each paddled by the taller members of the fellowship.

Frodo and aragorn on the first boat, Gimli and legolas on the second, Merry and pippin sqeezed together on the 3rd (paddled by Boromir) and sam and Ithil on the fourth.

After a while of sailing they would dock apon the shore to sleep, hiding the boats away until tommorow.

To be continued