part 1

TW BLOOD

"Chiara dear come down to eat!" "Coming!" Chiara says while running down the stairs while everything is black "mom where are you?" she asks worried.

"Mom, you're scaring me where are you." she tries to move but she can't. the lights turn on and she sees her mom dead on the floor blood dripping from her mouth and stomach. "MOM" she yells but nothing comes out. " no no no"

she looks to her right and see her dad also dead on the floor. "DAD NO NO NO WAKE UP PLEASE" she says while tears are streaming down her face. 

"KIKI WAKE UP PLEASE YOU'RE SCREAMING AND CRYING" she opens her eyes to see Rory shaking her awake. "Another nightmare?" Rory asks. all she does is nod her head.

"Well, we got a meeting and practice get dressed" with that she leaves. "Alrighty ill be down in a second." Kiki says while getting up to get ready.

she brushes her teeth and does her makeup and hair. and she goes to her closet to find a cute but comfortable outfit.

 and she goes to her closet to find a cute but comfortable outfit

(go ahead and change it my loves <3)

"Hey Kiki, we're running late are you ready?" Maddie says. "Uh yeah I think so." Kiki says while walking out to the van with Maddie.

"Took you long enough." Gigi says while giggling. "Oh shut it" Kiki says while sticking her tongue out in a playful way. 

CHIARAS POV

we finally make it to the studio and head towards the meeting room with our manager Finn was sitting "sorry we're late" Gigi says "that's alright please take a seat." we all took a seat around the table "now Kiki..." Finn says "what's up?" I asked confused "have you seen the interview?" "What interview?" I asked, "the one with Tokio Hotel?"  Finn looks at me like i'm stupid or something.

"Nope why?" I asked picking at my nails "how about we take a look at it?"  he says while putting it on the tv "sure?" we all said.

"Now tom do you have eyes for anyone?" the interviewer asked " I mean there is this band called celestial and their singer is gorgeous, and her singing is amazing" he says without hesitation. "Is this true bill?" the interviewer asked "yes he has been obsessed with her ever since he saw her on the (some sort of interviewer show))

I sit there in shocked. now don't get me wrong he super cute his dreads/braids (which ever one you prefer) match him perfectly. and his face oh my god i would go insane if I ever saw him in person. (Me too Chiara me too)

"okay first of all what wrong with him having a crush on me?" i asked "well hes a player and you haven't had a a boyfriend since that one dude brad" Finn says "well yeah no shit you know what he did to me" i say getting annoyed "pft that was 2 years ago just let it go!" he says "let it go? how the fuck do you expect me to just forget someone that fucking raped me?" i say standing up "how about this you shut the hell up and we'll go practice" Rory says dragging me out of the meeting room.

"What the fuck I wasn't done with him!" i say "if you kept going off at him, he would've been in the hospital." Rory says. "true" i say "whatever can we just start?" "Yes please" Maddie and Gigi say.

2 HOURS LATER (i didn't want to write anything else and its still Chiara's pov)

 its now 1 and me, Rory, Maddie, and Gigi are eating lunch until Finn walks in "you guys have a interview in 2 hours so get ready" he says while walking out.

"ugh they'll probably ask me about tom" i said "they cant make you answer anything so try to avoid it" Gigi says "wait do you like him back?" she asks again "i mean kind of" i replied "OUUUUU" Maddie says while poking me "bitch shut up i see all the poster you have of bill by your bed" i say laughing.

"Come on guys we gotta get ready" Rory says "mkayy" me, Maddie, and Gigi say.

(What Chiara is wearing unless you wanna change it <3)

////////////////////////

A/N 

IM SO SORRY IF IT SEEMS BORING IM TRYING IMA TRY TO MAKE THIS A SLOWBURN BUT NOT THE ONES WHERE YOUR DYING FOR THEM TO ACTUALLY GET TO TOGETHER HERES THE THING THEY EITHER GET TOGETHER TO FAST OR TO SLOW YK ANYWAYYYY ILYSM

787 words