part 11

CHIARA POV

i wake up at around 11:36 to my phone ringing i grab my phone an answer it "hello?" i say "i thought you were dead" i hear the voice and i instantly knew who it was Tom Kaulitz "well Goodmorning to you too" i say slightly laughing "are you free today?" Tom asks "im pretty sure" i reply. "coul we hang out today we could go to the mall and get your prize thing" he says sounding a bit nervous "yeah of course we can an you dont have to get me anything i was just joking when i said that" i say walking into my bathroom

"come on please just let me do one nice thing for you" Tom says "tom you have been amazing towards me you dont need to do anything" i giggle at him (that sounds so werid oh well)

"whatever ill pick you up at 2?" he says "perfect" i say "Bye Kiki see you in a bit" he says "bye tommy" i say hanging up.

i brush my hair and wash my face. i walk downstairs and see te girls sitting at the counter. "morning!" i say "goodmorning!" they all say as i sit down next to Gigi "so whats everyone plans for the day" Rory asks "me an Bill are going to the beach today" Maddie says with a huge smile at her face " Tom is taking me somewhere today" i say trying not to blush but clearly was.

"WHAT IS IT LIKE A DATE" they all say "i have no clue" i say laughing. "when is he picking you up" Rory asks "around 2" i say "what type of date is it" Maddie asks "last time i checked he never said it was a date" i say " sweetheart its nothing else" Gigi say laughing.

"you guys suck" i say walking upstairs "love you too!" they all say. i get to my room and hurry and text him

me: hey what type of clothing should i wear?

Tom;) : how ever its nothing fancy

me: alrigthy thank you again bye!

Tom;) : bye see you in a bit!

(since im a lazy bitch im skipping some time till he get to her house)

(Kikis fit feel free to change <3)

Tom;) : Hey im here!      seen

i walked down the stairs "bye guys!" i say waving "bye tell us everything when you get back!".

i walk out and get into toms car "hey!" i say giving him a hug "hey kk do you wanna go to the skatepark or the mall" he asks "like i said your not buying my anything" i say looking at him while he backs out of the driveway.

"well thats too bad cause im going to buy you something today" he says looking at me "eyes on the road" i say as he snaps his eyes back to the road. "um i dont know how to ride a skateboard" i say "oh thats alright ill teach you" he says smiling at me. i hear "king for the day" by pierce the veil (just pretend it was released in 2007)

i turn up and start singing my heart out of the parts i could actually sing. Tom looks at me with this huge grin. "whats the name of this" he asks "King for the day!" i say smiling he just nods at me "never knew you were into this type of music" he says keeping his eyes on the road "theres alot you dont know about me" i say "is that so" "yep"