part 13

TW

CHIARA POV

"its not to late to back out" i say "Kiki for the last time im going" Gigi says putting the knife she was sharping in her pocket. i put my gun into my back pocket as well as a knife. i pull her in for a hug and i kiss the top of her head "i love you so much" i say in a whisper "i love you too" Gigi says. we walk to one one of my cars it was a pitch black but also shiny car. "no more funny business until hes dead" i said while driving to the place.

(TIME SKIP)

we pull up to this abandoned factory. "stay here" i say getting out but of course she doesn't listen and gets out "i said stay in the car" i whisper yell "oh well" she whispers back.

we walk into to see brad and the bitch he cheated on me with "ah! Chiara your here i was just about to kill you in your own house" Brad says "well your not going to" i say annoyed "your right im going to kill you here" he says with a gun in his hand "and whos this" the blondie says going up Gigi playing with her hair "Georgia and if you keep putting your hands on her ill gladly cut them off for you" i say turning my head grabbing my knife.

"i wouldn't play so tuff if i were you" the blondie says "who said i was playing" i say with a smirk. all of a sudden im being pulled back while Gigi is getting pushed against the wall "GIGI" i say seeing the blondie putting a knife to her throat.

i punch Brad seeing he was infront of me while he falls to the ground. i hear sreams behind me and i see the blondie stabbing a knife and twisting it into her. Brad pulls my hair down while i grab my gun out before it was to late. i turn me and Brad over so i was now ontop of him and pinnign his hands down.

i turn my head to see so many cuts on Gigi stomach and wrists. i hurry an point my gun to the blondies head and pull the trigger. i get up and run to Gigi "Gigi i need you to keep your eyes open please" i say lifting her up and putting her in a safe corner as i rip parts of mine and her shirtand put it to wher she was stabbed. i hurry get up and turn my attention to Brad who was no longer on the floor.

i look around to see if i could find him when i feel something in my arms. i screamed out of pain as my gun as thrown across the room. i was then pinned to the ground when i feel the knife go across my stomach making a line of blood come out.

"YOU BITCH" Brad screams as he puts slashes across my arms and body" im so glad i could kill you just like i did with your poor, old, defenseless parents" he says with a smirk "go to hell" i mange to say as im crying because of the pain. "you know my favorite mermory of us is when i fucked you so hard" "you didn't fuck me you fucking raped me" i say trying to get me arms loose "rape and fucked same thing" he says "same thing!?" i ask "you know what i mean" " i sure dont" i say rolling my eyes. "so i guess one of your friend will actually get to see you die" he says with a evil smile 

 he then puts the knife up aiming at my heart when....

(some sort of gun noise)

i look over to see Gigi with my gun pointing at Bra who was now dead on the floor. "fuck no ill only watch you die motherfucker" she then falls to the ground letting go of the gun i hurry and rush over grabbing her and my phone. and i call Rory.

RORYS POV

i was looking at my phone while everyone was talking waiting for something for either Kiki or Gigi. i feel my phone buzzing i hurry and grab it to see KIki calling. i look at Maddie who was looking at me. "excuse us for a moment" i say grabbing Maddie and running upstairs. we get into Bills room when i answer.

"RORY PLEASE SHE-"

///////

A/N 

HAHAHAHAH A CLIFFHANGER

SHOULD I MAKE YOU GUYS WAIT TILL TOMORROW FOR THE REST

 754 words