part 5

CHIARAS POV

we get to the club and i don't see tom or any of them and trust me you know when they're here. we go sit down in a booth and waited for them to get here.

about 10 minutes or less i hear loud cheers. I looked to see where its coming from and i see them walk in "hold on guys let me go get them" I say winking at Maddie "wanna come with?" i say to Maddie "yes please" she says.

"Hey guys!" Maddie says "hey!" bill says looking at her we say hi to everyone "shall we head to the booth?" I say. "Yes ma'am" tom say looking me up and down. i lead them towards the booth "and they're back after 5 years" Rory says. "yeah yeah whatever" Maddie says. i laugh at them and sit down on the black leather couches. and sure enough tom sits next to me.

"im going to get a cocktail does anyone want anything?" i say. everyone shakes their heads no

TOMS POV 

"hey tom" Rory says "yeah?" i say back "you might want to not drink tonight if you wanna get on kikis good side" she says "kiki?" i say confused "oh yeah kinda forgot she goes by chiara" she says "why shouldn't i drink?" "because whenever she gets a cocktail thats a signal that she going to drink like theres no tomorrow and i none of us wanna take care of her drunk ass' Rory says "if you say so" i say turning to  my head to see kiki walking back.

BACK TO CHIARAS POV  

i sit down in my original spot next to tom and Gigi who looked like she was already black out drunk. "kiki do you wanna go dance?" Gigi says "is that even a question of course i wanna!" i say grabbing her hand and leading her to the dance floor when my humps by black eye peeps (ifykyk) starts playing.

"hell yeah this song is perfect!" Gigi says i laugh at her. we start grinding on each other while singing at the top of our lungs. i fell eyes on my body and i look over to see who's starring at me and you would've thought none other than tom himself.

i wink at him then focusing my attention to Gigi. later on she finds some random dude to go and make out with and i go back to the booth and take alot of shots. im laying my head on Rory's shoulder when i feel something coming up my throat i run to the nearest garbage can. and how bout lets not get into details.

i feel my hair being pulled into a ponytail while im basically throwing up my guts (it felt so wrong writing that) "thank you" i say looking up to see tom lightly smiling. "here" he hands me a napkin to wipe my face i smile at him " i think it times to go home dont you?" he says "mhm" i say he says walking away slowly. "tom" i say stopping "yes?" he says turning around to face me " im tired" i say giving him puppy dog eyes he chuckles while picking me up bridal style.

"hey guys im going to take her home anyone wanna come with" tom says with me still in his arms. they all say yes to going home. we i mean they all walked to the car (its one of those cars that have like 3 rows of seats) gustav got in the front since he didn't drink or have anyone in his arms.

me tom and Rory sit in the very back while maddie bill and gigi sit in the middle and gustav and georg sit in the front. i lay my head on toms shoulder trying to fall asleep.

RORYS POV

i didn't drink much that night maybe 1 or 2 drinks  i had to make sure that Kiki didn't do anything stupid.. which she didn't luckily. we get into the car and i look over to see Kiki passed out on toms shoulder. he looked at me after looking at Kiki sleeping peacefully. i smile and nod at him and he instantly put his arm arm around her.

we get back to our house and tom and georg help me bring the girls inside "which one is Kikis room?" tom ask me with Kiki in his arms "second door on the right" i say grabbing some water cups to put in each of theirs rooms.

a couple minutes later tom comes down and says " i left her dress on for you to take care of but i did take off her makeup." he says walking towards the door "alrighty thank you be safe driving back" i say waving at tom and georg

//////////

A/N

IM SORRY THAT I DIDN'T POST THIS YESTERDAYI WAS BUSY 

SORRY IF THIS IS TO SIMILAR TO OTHER PEOPLE STORYS PLEASE FORGIVE ME

815 words