part 15

CHIARA POV

i wake up from my phone buzzing i walk out of the room to answer "hello?" i say "KIKI WHERE ARE YOU" i hear Tom yelling "woah can you not scream my head is still fucked up" i say rubbing my head "sorry love but where are you" tom says with a worry voice "where are you " i say confused "im at your house cause i was going to surprise you but Rorys car isn't here and no one is in the house and who the fuck leaves the oor unlocked" he says "oh shit my bad i was in a rush... um ill tell you everything just come to (some hospital name)

"why the fuck are you in a hospital" he ask sound more worried than ever "ill tell you when you get here" i say hanging up an i walk back into the room. "whats wrong" Rory asks "tom coming and im so scared to lose him" i say crying into her shoulder "i promise you wont"

and couple minutes later i hear someone come in and me and Rory look at the door to see Tom and his band "care to explain this" Georg says placing the brown envelope infront of me "what the fuck happened to your arm and waist" Tom says with his eyes watering. 

"promise you'll look at me the same" i say as tears are running down my face i grab Rory hand and lead them to my room as me and Rory sit on the bed while they all stand "you guys look scary like that" Rory says laughing "what happened" Gustav asked. i looked over at Rory who just gave me a smile and a nod "so i used to have a boyfriend named Brad and he was something else. he raped me and cheated on me but he was the only person i had when my parents died so i kept letting him do that to me." is say.

"and two days ago i got that envelope and i had no other choice then to go." i say with tears streaming down my face "but when we got there the blonde who he cheated on me with was stabbing and cutting Gigi so i just..." i say looking away "shot her" i say quietly not making eye contact "keep going i know it didn't end like that" Tom says i shot my eyes at him "wait your not scared or mad at me" i say confused "why would we be scared of you" Tom says with a eyebrow raised

"anyway continue" Tom says giving me a slight smile "oh um yeah and i was so close to ending up dead but then Gigi shot him saving me so i guess we both ended up saving each other" i say. when Tom pulls me into the biggest hug "im just glad you two are okay" he whispers. we hear the door open and see Maddie and Gigi 

"hey there squad!" Gigi says "i see she still her self" Tom whispered in my ear "thats one thing i love about her" i whisper back. doctors come in to look at our knife injuries . while a doctor was looking at mine i just saw looking at me with pure sadness. we made eye contact all i did was smile at him while he smiled back at me.

Me and Gigi ha to stay in the hospital for another day so everyone except for Tom and Rory went home. "you dont have to stay here" i say sitting on my bed patting the spot for Tom to sit "i know but i want to" he says sitting next to me. we just looked at each other when we both started to lean in. i grew impatient and quickly attached our lips together.

after a few minutes of making out (that was so weird to write) "this might be bad timing but i cant wait any longer but Kiki i have loved you for so long now and watching you grow as a singer has been the best thing i've experience so Kiki will you be my girlfriend" Tom asked me looking at me hopefully "Tom.... yes i will be yours" i say smiling and nodding. as soon as i said that he pulled me onto his lap and started kissing me again (BRO IT FEELS WRONG WRITING SHIT LIKE THAT)

Tom accidently tighten his grip on my waist "woah there easy on the waist" i say looking at him "oh shit my bad" he says moving his hand to my thighs. "alright thats enough im tired" i say getting off of him an climbing into the bed. Tom stands up and heads to one of the chairs "damn not going to protect me i see how it is" i say in a playful tone while opening my arms. he just rolls his eyes and climbs into the bed with me. and we both drift off to sleep.

///////

UM SO I DONT KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT

ANYWAYY I GOT I THINK 4 CHAPTERS DONE TODAY YAYAYYAYAAYA

848 words