part 14

TW

RORYS POV

"RORY PLEASE SHE LOSING BLOOD PLEASE JUST COME" i hear Kiki crying "send the location now" i say trying not to sound scared but it wasn't working i hung up.

i run down the stairs as i hear Maddie say "um KIki getting suspicious so we gotta go" she say "bye!" i say waving and runnign to my car.

i see she sent the location and i hurry and start driving. "please oh god dont let them die" i say.

CHIARAS POV

Rory hung and i sent her the location. still hol Gigi body in arms just letting the tears hit her 'hey im not gone yet" Gigi says holding my face "and your not going" i say she just laughs and rubs her thumb on my face letting me know that she still here.

i gentley grab her wrist and plant small kisses on it (teehee a little hint for something). as she just smiles at me " remember you promised us you would make it home" i say with a slight laugh. "and i shall keep that promise" Gigi says. god i hate seeing her like this

shes only 16....... (i kinda forgot she was 16 but oh well)

i hear a car pull up and i see Rory and Maddie get out "hey guys" Gigi says quietly. "you two carry her to my car" i say "what about my car" Rory says "we'll come back for it" i say as they carry her "what about you" Maddie says "im fine" i say trying to not worry them.

we all got in the car as i start driving "Gigi keep your eyes open and tell us a story or you know what you do best" i say "hm?" she ask "feeding into our deleluness" Maddie says playing with Gigi hair "so make a story about me and Tom cause i know your dying" "alrighty" she says sounding excited. "damn these people are slow" i say under my breath while Gigi is laughing at the story shes making up.

i hurry and go onto the back roads while going over 110 mph. we finally make it to the hospital and we all grab Gigi who was still telling her story she was to the part where we were getting married (NOT A HINT) "HELP PLEASE" i yell as nurses run over to us an put Gigi on a bed "ill tell you the rest later" she say with a wink.

i just looked as i saw her going own the hall as other nurses rush to me when everything goes black.

.....

i wake up to see that im in a hospital room. i look around before Rory comes in "your awake!" she says as Maddie walks in "is Gigi alright?" i ask no really caring about me "well she hasn't woken up yet but her heart is still going" Maddie says i hurry and get out of the bed "which room?" i ask "the one on the left" Rory says i run out the room to go to her room.

i walk in to see her sleeping. "oh god" i say looking at her i walk over to her an place gentle kisses on her scars (TEEHEE ANOTHER HINT HAHAHHA) "im so sorry. i shoul have never let you come with. come on i know you can hear me" i say with tears but i hurry and wipe them as i see her eyes open "oh hey" she says "hey how are you feeling' i asks sitting on her bed.

"i actually feel amazing" she says "thats amazing" i say with a smile "what do i look weird with all these scars and bandages" she asks playfully "of course not i still think our beautiful" i say giving her a wink and a huge smile.

Rory an Maddie soon walk in and we all sit on either chairs or the bed "can i finish my story" Gigi asks "yeah of course could you start from the top everything is a it fuzzy" i say "ouu yes please!" Gigi says as we all laugh.

she end ups finishing her story as her and Maddie are cuddling on the tiny bed while me and Rory are talking "i feel like i should tell Tom about this" i say trying to hold back tears "if thats what you want then you shoul do it" she says holding my hand "but what if he doesn't see me as me anymore" i say as tears are slowly coming out. "well you have us" she says giving a slight smile. "and you guys are everything i coul ask for" i say getting up and hugging Rory.

me and Rory ended up falling asleep on the one couch chair. with me on her lap as her head was on my shoulder. while sweet Gigi and Maddie were fast asleep on the tiny hospital bed.

/////////

A/N 

SO THAT WAS SOMETHING.....

ANYWAY THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE FULL OF EMOTIONS AND SHIT LIKE THAT

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

826 words