part 6

CHIARAS POV        TW

i open my eyes to see that I'm in a dark forest "how the fuck did i get here" i say sitting up. i started hearing screaming I start running towards the screaming "HELLO?" i say i start spinning to see if anyone around me or if I could see anything around me. while im faced the other way i couldn't walk but I could turn around. "If that makes sense)

i start to turn around to see 3 trees in a circle almost and on each tree Rory, Maddie, and Gigi were being hanged by their necks. there was blood all over them on their clothes, face, body. before i could scream i feel someone turning me around by my shoulders. it was tom... "Kiki you need to wake up now" he says shaking me "w-what" i say confused "WAKE UP WAKE UP" with that everything tuns black.

eyes are everywhere the floor the walls the roof. god i hate being stared at its one of my worst fears which is funny since im literally a celebrity. at this point I'm crying so hard that I can barely breathe. "WAKE UP NOW YOU NEED TO" the voice of tom is still screaming at me I'm trying to wake up but i can't.

just can't. END OF TW

"KIKI WAKE UP" i heard someone yell i hurry and sit up and punch the random person. "SHIT WHY DID YOU DO THAT" i look over to see tom holding his face "oh my bad" i said wiping my tears. "Why are you here in the first place?" i asked looking at his face that was still red. "Rory tried to wake you up but you didn't then Maddie then Gigi tried to wake you up but you wouldn't, so they called me to try and look at me im the lucky one but also not since i got punched."

"oh yeah sorry about that" i say with a slight chuckle "wait where are they" i say remembering my dream "downstairs" he says. i run downstairs to i jump on Maddie who was sitting on the couch hugging her " you okay?" she asked "yep all good" i say jumping off her to give Gigi and Rory a big hug "another one" Rory says with a sad look "another one of what" tom says coming down the stairs "nothing!" i say 

he gives me a confused look. i just smile at him "i've got a concert tonight do you guys wanna come?" he asked us. i looked at everyone seeing if they want to go "yeah sure!" Gigi says. "great ill send the information to Kiki like the time and place but i gotta get going we have sound checking soon" Tom says. "alrighty well be safe driving" i say waving at him while he walked out the door. and about 30 minutes later i get a text from tom

tom: hey the time for the concert is 7 at _

me: mkay thank you! ill let the others know

tom: alrighty go to the back and we'll let you guys in bye gorgeous ;)

me: you're such a flirt cya tommy (IM SORRY IF THAT WAS CRINGE BAHAHHAHAH)

when i saw gorgeous i screamed into my pillow . well it currently 1 so i have 6 hours to do something but what. "RORY IM BORED" i say walking into her room "we could all go to the beach or walk around the shopping and eating thing by the beach?" Rory says "let me go ask them" i say walking out to go to Maddies room "Hey shopping or tanning" i say "for sure tanning she says i laugh at her lightly "alrighty" i say leaving to go to Gigi's room "Hey you good" she says while sitting at her vanity " yeah for sure but tanning or shopping?" i say "hm hard question but right now i feel like tanning" Gigi says "that settles it " i say walking out "get ready for the beach!" i say.

 "RORY IM BORED" i say walking into her room "we could all go to the beach or walk around the shopping and eating thing by the beach?" Rory says "let me go ask them" i say walking out to go to Maddies room "Hey shopping or tanning" i say "for sure...

(what chiara is wear feel free to change loves)

"are you guys ready to go?" Rory asked "yep" me, Gigi, and Maddie say. "well then lets go!" Rory says grabbing her keys and bag

TIME SKIP TO LETS SAY 6? (im to lazy REHEHEHHE)

i get out f the shower and do my hair and some makeup. and lastly my outfit

(go ahead and change it <3)

////////

A/N 

DUDES I HAVE NO MORE IDEAS FOR THIS CHAPTER SO IMA END IT OFF HERE 

BUT I HAVE SOME GREAT AMAZING IDEAS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS SO BARE WITH ME 

802 words