part 10

A/N: THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!! LOVE YOU GUYS I MIGHT TRY TO UPDATE MORE THAN ONCE BUT I HAVE NO CLUE

CHIARAS POV

we get home from my race and get changed into our swimwear (OH BTW ITS AROUND 5 AND THE SUN IS STILL OUT)

(what Chiara wearing minus the stanley, earrings and sunbum feel free to change if its not to your preference)

"how the fuck did tom get so lucky" Rory says walking into my room "oh shut up" i say with a giggle "not saying that you should but you and him would make a super cute couple" Rory says with a wink " well im just confused why he hasn't tried to rush things cause you kow he was known as a fuck boy." I say grabbing my shoes and towel "girl you are so fucking dumb" Rory says walking out "they said they'll be here in 5" she says from down the stairs.

me and my favorite girls in the world and downstairs waiting while im eating one of those funables strawberry fruit snacks (THE BEST FRUIT SNACK EVER) when we hear a horn honking. we run outside and get in the car and me, Rory, and Gigi sit in the very back (its one of those 3 row cars you know) while Maddie sits next to Bill. and georg and gustav driving (IM SORRY ILL MAKE TOM DRIVE THE WAY BACK)

we make it to the pool and set our stuff up "Gigi can you get my back?" "yeah of course" i hand her the spray sunscreen (THE SPRAY KIND WORKS SO MUCH BETTER). "thank you" i say to Gigi "yeah of course!". i noticed Tom didn't put on any "tom" i say "yes?" he says walking up to me "ever heard of sunscreen" i ask holding the can. "nope dont think so" he says looking at me "your so stupid turn around" i say playfully rolling my eyes.

i put sunscreen on his back while he does the rest of his body. i hear clicking behind me so i turn around think its paparazzi. but no one was there. i shrug it off thinking i was just hearing shit. when Tom throws me over his shoulder running to the water "TOM DONT PLEASE" i scream hitting his back

he ignores me and jumps in the water with me still over his shoulder. i stayed under water going behind him so when he come up i could jump on his back and push his head under water (me to all my friends)

when i saw he went up for air i hurry and jumped on his back. he didn't move... "shit" i say when he throws me into the water again i get to the surface to see him laughing is ass off. i flip him off and swim over to Rory and Maddie.

"i see lover boy is still head over heels for you" Maddie says laughing "it seems so" i say "GIGI COME HERE PLEASE" i say waving her over "WHY IM TANNING" "lame" i say "you know what we forgot to do during our first sleepover?" i asked "hm" Maddie an Rory asks "the push up challenge." i say "oh eah we need to do it!" Rory says " guys we got a challenge so get dried quickly" Maddies says winking at me "i get out of the pool and dry myself off.

"and whats this challenge?" Georg asks "a push up challenge" i say with confidence "whats the prize?" Gustav asks "um anything you want ill pay" i say "alright get ready we'll be filming" Gigi says "wait the 4 of us against Kiki?" Tom asks "hell yeah" i say

"make sure to count how many you have" Maddie says " ill count for Kiki for fun" Rory say "3...2...1... START" Gigi yells

first Bill gets out with 56 then Gustav with 63 then Georg with 88. it now me and Tom against each other. after a good minute tom got out with 136 pushups while i got 149 (she ate that up)

"well since i won what do i get?" i ask standing up "whatever you want" Bill says "with toms money" he adds wiggling his eyebrows at tom "alright!" i say.

we continued swimming for a couple more hours and went home and got ready for bed.

//////

A/N 

UM I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO WRITE HERE BUT ILL MOST LIKELY WRITE 2 CHAPTERS SINCE I FINISHED THIS EARLY

767 words