part 19

SMUTTYYYYY (SAME NIGHT AS THE CONCERT BTW) CHIARAS POV

we were all watching a movie when tom pulls me up off the couch an goes to the guest bedroom. we get in the room and Tom pins me to the door and starts kissing my neck. a quiet moan comes out of my mouth "you like that huh?" Tom says against my neck.

his hands trail down my back and land on my ass "i think its time you get your reward" he says looking at me "oh is it now?" i say trying to be a tease i start making little shapes on his shoulders then trailing down to the bottom of his shirt slightly tugging on it "may i?" i ask rasing a brow.

"you never have to ask princess" he says looking at me. i pull his shirt over his head and onto the floor "now princess i dont think this is quite fair" he says tugging on my shirt "oh? well lets make it fair then" i say smirking. he just chuckles at my comment before undoing the bows on my back letting it drop to the floor showing my lace strapless bra

he takes a second to look at my chest before kissing me letting our tongues dance together. we leads us to the bed laying on top of me. i trail my fingernails down and up his arm. he moves his lips to my jawline going down to my neck leaving marks. his hands go down to my waist pulling us closer and closer.

he goes down lower kissing my breast leaving tiny but dark marks i let out a pleased moan. he just smirks while leaving marks. he then pulls on my waistban to my pants and looks at me looking for permission. i nod and he takes them off in one swift motion leaving me in my lace set.

he starts kissing my inner thighs firmly but soft he moves up to my pussy and moves the underwear to the side to make room. i grip the sheets and let out gentle moans.

he unbuckle his belt and pulls his pants and boxers at the same time. i look at it an then hurry move my eyes to his. he puts a condom on "where the fuck did you get that" i ask "dont worry princess" he says putting the tip to my entrance "may i fuck you" he ask looking at me "you may" i say looking at his brown eyes

he puts it in (i hate myself for this) "holy shit" i say gripping the sheets "just wait a minute you'll get used to it" he says dropping his head to my neck as im just a moaning mess "fuck your tight" he says. he keeps thrusting in an out (thats it im taking a shotgun to my head JKJK).

"tom im about to cum" i say in-between moans "go ahead princess" he says kissing my neck. i did as he said and cummed on his dick. he pulled out and move his lips to my pussy licking it (...)

he takes off the condom and throws it away and then starts kissing my neck. i deicide that i wanted to be a little something (i cant think of anything) "tom can you stand up real quick" i ask he looks at me confused but still stands up.

i slide off the bed onto my knees infront of him and gently move my fingers down it (BRO SOMEONE TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME) he groans at my touch and i take it in my mouth as much as i could. "your so good at this princess" Tom says grabbing a handful of my hair "shit im about to-" before he could finish his sentence he came in my mouth.

"you dont have to swallow princess" his say looking down at me. i just look at him with watery eyes i swallow it at and open my mouth and sticking my tongue out showing that i swallowed "such a good girl"

he picks me up and places me on the bed and grabs my panties and bra and helps me get dressed before he gets dressed himself "thank you tommy" i say kissing him "for what?" he asked teasing me "for 1 getting me dressed and my reward" i say walking out trying not to limp walking to my bedroom and getting into my pjs.

Tom walks in so after and we both snuggle till we both fall asleep.

/////

A/N

IM PUTTING MY SELF IN TIMEOUT FOR THIS

752 words