part 8

3R PERSON 

Kiki, Rory, Maddie, and Gigi make it home and change into they're pjs. its 9 o'clock " you know what we could do?" Kiki says "hm?" Maddie asked "since im good at doing push ups we could do a little contest" Kiki says "thats a great idea!" Rory says while laughing "and we coul watch titanic" Gigi says while were already laughing our heads off. Kiki hears the door bell ring and gets up to get it while laughing a bit.

"Hey come on in" Kiki says trying to hold in her laugh. "here let me order some pizza and set your bags anywhere" Kiki says while running upstairs to get her phone.

she orders the pizza and she end ups finding her photo book for when she used to race (im only adding this because 1 its cool and 2 for future chapters). "LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND" she says running down the stairs almost tripping.

"what is that" Gigi asked "my photo album from my races" "you used to race" Gustav asked "yeah i was really good at it" Kiki says looking at the pictures. "let me see that" tom says grabbing it and sitting down next to her.

"why did you stop" Tom asked "actually i dont know" Kiki says "you should start doing it again it was really fun going to them" Rory says "maybe i should" Kiki says. the doorbell rings "the pizza is here" Gigi says walking up to grab it and paying.

"we should watch a movie" Maddie says "yeah we should what movie" bill asks "hm maybe titanic?" Maddie says "NO" all the boys say "why you rscared to cry in front of us?" Rory says. "come on please" Kiki say looking at tom with puppy eyes "god damn fine" Tom says. "your going to give in that quick" Georg whisper in Tom ear. "maybe"

during the scene where the boat is sinking you could see all the boys grab a pillow to hold it against they're faces. and slight sniffles when jack and rose were on the platform. Kiki looked over to Tom and saw that he was crying she giggled at him before pulling him in for a hug. (like one of those friendly ones yk)

after the movie

"i hate you guys for this" Gustav says "whatever it was funny seeing you guys crying" Gigi says laughing "you know what you could do to make up for it" bill says and whispering something into the others ear as they all nod in excitement "what is" Kiki says

"you could take us on a little drive" Tom says "like one on the highway?" Kiki says confused "no you dumbass one on the back roads kinda like a race thing" Tom says "i mean" Maddie says "not a bad idea" Gigi and Rory say "fine but you guys are going to have to make room in the back while one sits up front with me" Kiki says grabbing her keys to one of her old racing cars.

"I CALL SHOTGUN" Gigi calls out. they all head to the car while the 6 squish into the back seat. Kiki starts the engine. "holy shit im so excited!" Bill and Maddie say "shall we get going ladies and gentlemen?" Kiki says driving towards the empty practice race thing.

"HELL YES" everyone in the car says. all of a sudden the car starts going while one of Kiki hands is on the wheel the other on the handle. "are we going to die" Gustav asks "we'll find out" Rory says "oh shut up" Kiki says

"THAT WAS AMAZING" georg, gustav, tom, and bill say walking into the house. "you need to start doing it again ill come and watch every single one" Tom say. "if you say so maybe ill start doing it again"

(bro im to lazy to write anything else) 

AND THEY ALL WENT TO BED GOODNIGHT

//////

A/N

BRO IM SO TIRED I GOT SO SUNBURNT AHHHHHHH

652 words