part 4

GIGI POV (im trying to change it up a bit bare with me)

we get to the house we all live in the same house "did you guys see tom and Kiki together?" i asked Kiki just started laughing "no what happened?" Maddie and Rory asked at the same time. "she wrote her number and while they were taking a picture she kissed his cheek!" i say while laughing too "NO WAY" Rory says "KIKI IS THIS TRUE?" Maddie asks "yep!" Kiki says proudly. we all just started laughing our asses off.

*ding*

"what was that?" Maddie ask "oh thats probably my phone one second" Kiki says while standing up to get it we all just watch her hoping its what we think it is "WHO IS IT?" Rory yells "take a guess its supper easy" Kiki says witha cheeky smile "TOM?" all three of us say at the same time "you know it" she says "dont worry he just sent the pictures that we took at the meet and greet" she said

CHIARA POV

i stand up to get me phone to see what it was and i see its from a unknown number i think of tom instantly .

unknown: Hey this is tom is this Chiara?

me: yep this is one second let me save your number

me: there

tom: perfect do you want me to send the pictures?

me: yes that would be amazing!

tom:alright

*2 attachments

me: i love them so much! i cant with gustav face in the group one tho

tom:me too im dying

me: well i gotta go to bed but before i go do you and the rest wanna come to the after party tomorrow?

tom: yeah for sure just send me the address and time

me:will do! well goodnight tom

tom: goodnight Chiara ill see you tomorrow 

(SORRY IF THATS LONG)

i sit there starring at my phone while the girls are behind me reading the messages with me knowing of course "you got him wrapped around your finger" Maddie says "i totally didn't see you and bill flirting with each other at the meet and greet" i say Gigi and Rorys mouth drop "WHAT" they say at the same time "IN MY DEFENSE WE WERE NOT FLIRTING" Maddie says (they were dont lie Maddie) "TOTALLY WERE" i say in a joking way "oh well if you didn't flirt with him today you have a chance tomorrow" i say going upstairs "how" she asks obviously interested "i invited them to the party tomorrow if thats alright" i say "well im going to bed goodnight guys" "goodnight Kiki!" they all say.

NEXT DAY AROUND THE PARTY CAUSE IM TO LAZY TO TYPE SHIT no actually

"Kiki i swear to god if you not ready in 30 minutes we're leaving without you and you wont be able to see your boy toy!" Rory yells from down the stairs "then come help me i have no idea what to wear!" i yell back Rory come into my room to help me and what feels like forever i finally picked something.

(go ahead and change it! she also did her hair and makeup)

"YOU LOOK SO FUCKING SEXY" Maddie says "damn im jealous of tom" Gigi says "yeah an if that tom dude does anything to hurt you ill beat the shit out of him" Rory say "yeah yeah whatever lets go we're gonna be late" i say

TOM POV 

"BILL I NEED YOUR HELP" i yell "what is it now?" he says annoyed because i already asked him like a billion question "alright alright how do i go up to her if we are late and she dosn't see us?" i asked "how am i supposed to know" he says "im sure she'll see you and come to you" "you think?" i asked "oh trust me i know so" bills says winking "well hurry and get ready we're actually going to be late' "right"

////////////

A/N AND DONE WITH THIS PART 

the next part will be the club and shit like that

675 words