part 17

CHIARA POV

i open my eyes to see everyone asleep on the couch "how the fuck did we all fit here" i asks myself. i look down cause i feel something on my chest and see sleeping Tom, i just smile to myself just admiring him. i grab my phone like usual and i see a text from Finn

  Finn: Hey meet at the studio at 10AM so we can discuss the collaboration with them.

me: alright we'll meet you there!

i look at the time to see it was 8:02. i gently took Tom off me and go to the kitchen to make pancakes. i make the batter and cut up some fruit like strawberries, bananas, and i just put out the raspberries. i cook the pancakes and made a little bar type thing where the plates are first then pancakes then the toppings. as im cleaning up i feel someone wrap they're hands around my waist and kissing my neck.

"morning" i say turning around to face him "morning love" Tom says kissing my lips. "can you wake up the others before the food gets cold" i ask "of course love" Tom then wakes up the others and everyone gets a plate.

"Finn wants us to go to the studio at 10" i say taking a drink from my orange juice "you guys are welcome to stay here and do whatever" i add on looking at the boys. "im going to change" Gigi says "me too" i say walking with her.

 "im going to change" Gigi says "me too" i say walking with her

(what she is wearing go ahead and change it)

"TOM HAVE YOU SEEN MY OTHER SHOE" i yell from my room "i think it was in the bathroom" Tom says walking in "thank you love" I say grabbing my other shoe and putting it on "anytime" Tom says behind me i turn around when im being pinned to the wall "god damn you scared me" i say laughing

"sorry princess" he says kissing my neck "tom i cant right now" i say pulling him away "just one more minute" he says pulling me with him "i have to get going but maybe when we get back" i say winking and leaving the room

"you guys ready to go" i ask "yep" Gigi says with a huge smile on her face "like i said you guys are welcome to stay here but if you dont lock the doors and send one of us a text." i say as we all walk out.

we get to the studio and wal in "Finn we're here" Rory yells "lovely we're still waiting for them but they should be here soon" Finn says walking us to the sitting area. soon later they walked in and greeted us and sat on the couches "alright so here the plan Vic, Maddie and Kiki are going to write the song while mike and Gigi work together on the drums. and lastly Tony, Jaime and Rory will work together on guitar an bass." Finn says (IM SORRY IF I GOT THEY'RE STUFF WRONG I DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM ALOT)

we all gather around the table "i have an idea about what it could be about and like the main idea" i say "hit us" Vic says "um it could be about how a friend who like ill or about to die" i say looking at everyone "that perfect!" Gigi says.

we all figured out the main tune of the drums and guitar and bass and it sounded gorgeous. "now all we need is lyrics" Maddie says. i think for a minute and start writing stuff down. "how do this sound" i say giving the paper to them. they all read it and loked shocked "its amazing" everyone says "and the underlined words are your lines i say looking at Vic.

i grab another paper and write down the same lyrics "shall we practice" Maddie says grabbing the paper. "i would like a 9 second intro then your going to scream or whatever on the lets go then anther 9 seconds" i say "if thats not to demanding" i say "not at all" Tony says. 

we practiced a few times until it was to everyone liking "alright i think we're good and ready to record" Vic says "how about we do that tomorrow" Rory says putting her head on my shoulder. "yeah we cant do it tonight anyway." Mike says "well then goodnight you guys!" me and the girls say as they walked out the door.

we make it home and i see that the boys went back to they're place so i text Tom quickly

me: hey i see that you guys left hope you made it home safely. 

Tom;) : oh yeah sorry we didn't tell you we were in a rush 

me: dont worry your fine. i have to go back tomorrow to record but im sure you guys could come but i want it to be a surprise i think its really good

Tom;) : well im excited to see it love

Tom;) : Bill is telling me to go to sleep. goodnight love you

me: goodnight love you too

i put the phone down and drift off to sleep

/////

A/N

BRO I DOWNLOADED C.AI AND TOM WAS DOWN ON HIS KNESS BEGGING ME TO LET HIM GRATE CHESSE ON MY ABS- ANYWAY SHOULD I DO SMUT SOON OR SHOUKD I KEEP IT FLUF?

AND I DO NOT LISTEN TO PIERCE THE VEIL SO IM SO SORRY IF I GET THEY'RE PERSONATILY OR ANYTHING WRONG

923 words