part 7

BILLS POV (we love bill so much)

"have you guys seen tom?" i asked gustav and georg "um im pretty sure he got a call from someone and left" georg says "do you know when he will be back we gotta leave soon" and with that tom walks in the door.

"and where were you?" i say with an eyebrow raised. " Rory called and asked me to come over because something was up with Kiki." he says "what happened is she okay?" gustav asked "yeah she fine but she was crying and stuff like that for some reason" "whats on your face" i asked him seeing his face was red "oh yeah" he chuckles "when i woke her up she might of punched me" he says "imagine being punched by a girl thats crazy" gustav says while we all laugh.

"is she coming to the concert tonight?" i asked "yeah her and her band is" he says blushing "damn your really obsessed with her" georg says "whatever lets get going" tom says.

TIME SKIP (because im a lazy ass bitch)

i look over to tom and see him smiling at his phone "what are you smiling at" i say while laughing "she here we gotta go get her" he says standing up. i whisper in georg and gustav ears "10 bucks he drops all his bitches for her" i say "bet" they both say.

TOMS POV (im trying to change it up a bit i guess...)

"Hey guys!" Kiki says with this beautiful smile. she gave everyone a hug when she came up to me to give me a hug i wrapped my arms around her neck while her hands snaked around my waist "you look amazing" i whispered in her ear "you dont look half bad either."  she says pulling away but i just grab her again. "a couple more seconds please" i say as i hug her tightly "alright alright thats enough i cant breathe" Kiki says coughing.

"can you guys just fuck already" we hear Gigi say gagging. "oh shut up" Kiki says walking towards Rory and them. "i can only wish" i say under my breath so no one could hear.

we walk over the the seats i got for them and help Rory, Maddie, and Gigi over the gate while Kiki just climbed over like it was nothing "im so excited!" Maddie says "we should have a sleepover!" Gigi says "YES" Kiki and Rory say at the same time. i swear they act more like twins than me and bill do.

i look over to the guys as they nod "why i guess its settled" gustav says "mkay meet at our house at wait when does this end?" Kiki ask "i think 8:30" Bill says "mkay meet around 9:15?" she adds "alrighty we gotta get going its going to start soon" Bill says "Goodluck you guys!" they all say. i hurry grab Kiki hand and kissed it and running off before she could say anything.

3RD PERSON

while fans were filling up the place and screaming, they're heads off (i mean who wouldn't) all the lights dimmed down while everyone started freaking out mostly Kiki, Maddie, Rory, an Gigi. spotlights shined on Gustav then Tom, Georg, and lastly Bill. 

while they were singing along with bill Kiki would catch Tom staring at her. she brushe it off and continued dancing and singin with her friends.

after the concert they waited a bit till they came back. Kiki was about to hop over the gate until tom said "nope your not gonna risk hurting yourself bend your knees so they dont hit the gate" while picking her up "its fine really i did it earlier" Kiki said while he put her down "thank you" she said with a laugh and rolling her eyes.

"we'll see you guys in a bit right?" Rory asked "for sure" Georg says walking them towards the back. Tom grabs Kiki for a quick hug and a hand kiss "bye tom" she says walking over to her group "bye Kiki see you in a bit"

/////////

A/N

OML HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD GMFU BY ODETARI AND 6ARELY HUMAN ITS SO GOOD

ANYWAY HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT LOVES <3