Arc 2 - Chapter 4

The sun shined brightly at dawn in the Roswaal mansion.

Subaru sleepily looked out the window rays of light illuminating his face. He wanted to sleep in, but sadly he couldn't. Today was an important day, if things went wrong he would be sent back to the beginning again. If that were to happen, his confession of his powers, his moments, with Emilia, Rem, Ram, Beatrice, and Roswaal, they would forget all of it.

It was time to end this and beat the Shaman, once and for all.

Subaru: "Even if today wasn't important, I still don't like waking up in the morning."

He then got out of bed, put on his butler uniform, and began the chores he had for the day.

△▼△▼△▼△

Ram: "We finally finished the shopping and came to look at his progress, but this is what we see..."

In front of Ram was Subaru. He had the job of tracking down the Shaman that was going to attack the mansion, but even she didn't expect this.

Subaru: "Victory!"

Villagers: "Victory!"

More than half the village was standing behind Subaru.

Subaru: "And that, everyone, is the secret to a long and healthy life. It's good for kids and the elderly alike."

Afterward, he continued getting patted by the villagers in multiple places. Once the village had dispersed, Ram approached him.

Ram: "I was going to ask how you were progressing, but it seems that I don't need to worry. What was that just now?"

Subaru: "Ah. That was Radio Calisthenics. I was teaching some of the kids, then some of the adults saw and joined in. Then it turned into what you saw."

He'd successfully gathered and been touched by most of the village. With this, he should be able to identify the Shaman.

Village Kid 1: "Hey Subaru!"

Subaru: "Hm?"

When he turned around he saw the village kids behind him.

Subaru: "Sorry guys, I gotta go back now."

Village Kid 1: "Are you going back with Ramchi?"

Village Kid 2: "Is that Ramchi? She's scary."

Village Kid 3: "Ramchi please don't eat me!"

Ram: "What kind of name is that, and what things did you tell them about me?"

Subaru: "Well you always come off as cold and unapproachable, so I thought I'd help you seem more friendly."

Ram: "Instead it seems like you ran your mouth and make them think I'm an unreasonable person."

She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.

Ram: "I don't mind, but I don't think Rem would like that."

Village Kid 1: "You mean Remrin?"

Village kid 2: "Remrin."

Village kid 3: "Remririn."

Subaru started scratching the back of his head.

Subaru: "Ah, well you see, we've kind of already crossed that bridge"

With another sigh, Ram turned around and started to walk back towards the path that lead to the mansion.

Village Kid 4: "Hey."