𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞 || 𝐎𝐧𝐞

As the plane came to a shaky halt on the runaway Sofia looked around, taking in the city she was in; New York. It's not like Sofia hadn't been to New York before, she was there countless of times for concerts, shows, and other things. This time though it was different. She was there for a new opportunity. A opportunity which scared her for many reasons.

Maybe it was because she'd have to come face to face with the woman who stole her heart and ripped it apart like a flimsy piece of paper. Or maybe it was because she didn't really know how this promotion with the WWE would go; I mean she nor any other singer had never really done anything like this before.

She grabbed her luggage and made her way off the plane as she looked around at the packed airport, "Good god." Sofia mumbled under her breath at the amount of paparazzi's that had already showed up. She was wearing a casual outfit with her signature traveling baseball cap. Whenever she traveled she tend to wear one as it allowed her some sort of privacy. She kept her head low as cameras flashed all around her; many attempting to get closer to her but her security team stopping them each time. She looked up at the airport directions looking for baggage claim.

 She looked up at the airport directions looking for baggage claim

||The outfit she had on ||

Sofia decided she would say hi to fans once she got to baggage claim as it would be less of a mess. She tapped her security to let them know she was ready to walk on to the baggage claim. She made her way to the baggage claim as one of her security guards waited for the bags she started interacting with fans.

A girl about Sofia's age [ 23 ] but most likely a little younger walked up to her; tears in her eyes. "Sofia, I just have to say-" The girl paused taking a shaky breath, "I absolutely love you and you have really changed my life; I don't know where I'd be without you." It was usual for her to have fans say things like this, but it just never seemed to get old knowing she helped somebody by merrily doing what she loved. She gave the girl a warm smile, "Aww, I'm so happy I was able to do that for you-" Sofia looked over her noticing her anxious posture and the tears that almost made their way over the brim of her eyes, "Do you want a hug and a picture?" She asked the girl. The girl just simply nodded to which Sofia embraced her quickly, saying a few nice words and taking a picture with her.

She said hi to a few more fans and by then her baggage had made it's way to her. She thanked the security guard who had grabbed it and took it from him even though he insisted on carrying it for her. She made her way to the exit of the airport. Once she walked outside she was met with a overwhelming number of flashes from cameras and paparazzi nagging at her.

"Sofia, how is the breakup affecting you?"

"Sofia over here! What're your thoughts on the fact Sonya was sighted with her ex a day after your breakup?"

"Sofia is it true you and Sonya were just a hoax set up by your label??"

She shook her head at all the questions. Each and every question had to deal with her ex and even though their relationship was over months ago they never publicly confirmed it until recently. She lowered her hat more as she walked on smiling at the cameras and saying hi to fans as she walked by giving a few high fives.

She finally reached her car where her driver awaited. As her door was opened for her by a member of her team she turned to the crowd, "Thank you guys, bye!" She gave them all a wave as she got in and the door was shut behind her. She took a deep breath as the car drove off.

{} A/N {}

Hii, this is my first story and I hope you guys like it. This story will def play with y'alls emotions quite a bit so I apologize in advance for the emotional rollercoaster of this.