𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞 || 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

|| Time skip about 8 months since Sofia has been touring with WWE, in that time she now has gotten married to Carmelo Hayes 3 months ago. She's also became friends with Damian Priest and is still friends with all the others and yes Rhea still 'hates' her.||

I was sitting backstage of Monday Night RAW. I was sat on top of a equipment box scrolling through my phone. As I looked up from my phone I saw Liv walking with Rhea as they seemed to enjoying themselves laughing as they talked. "Liv!" I called out to her as she turned my way. I saw Rhea's face go sour, you could've never guessed she was laughing just a second ago. "Hey, what's up sis?" Liv asked as she walked over Rhea still by her side.

"Do you want to go to dinner with me tonight?" I spoke trying to keep my voice down so nobody else heard, "Carmelo cancelled on me AGAIN." Liv shook her head at the last part, "Jesus, yeah, text me the details after my match. Bye, love you." She gave me a quick hug and walked off with Rhea who by the way did scoff when Liv said love you.

Almost as if Carmelo could sense someone said his name he appeared next to me, "Hey beautiful." He gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I swear this man is my soulmate. "Hi babe." I kissed him back. "What's your game plan tonight?" I asked him wondering about his matches. "I have a promo to do and then I'll be introduced to my first main roster rivalry, Finn Bálor." I nodded as he spoke, "Speaking of which it's about time for me to go make my promo and fight the bastard, love you babe." He gave me a kiss on the head, "Kick ass." I said as he walked away. There were multiple superstars scattered around the hall as usual. I stood up stretching.

Carmelo was out in the ring trash talking Finn who was now out there as well. I received a notification on my phone. I ignored it until a few more came. "Jesus, what now." I picked my phone up, it was twitter. I clicked on the notification. "The hell?" It was Carmelo. It couldn't be. A thread of pictures of Carmelo with other girls recently. I went through each picture until one caught my eye. It was my bestfriend, he was making out with my bestfriend.

I couldn't hold back the sob that escaped from my lungs. I fell to my knees my phone dropping face up, on display for everyone to see the fool I was. Zelina, Liv, Becky, and Bianca were down the hall at the time. I felt my whole world break around me. Then I felt a pair of muscular arms engulf me. I didn't care who it was I just needed this comfort, the only comfort I could find in the chaos of my mind. That's when I heard that familiar Aussie accent, "Hey, Hey, it's okay." Rhea said as she held my head on her chest with one hand while the other rubbed my back. That's when I fully broke crying into her chest. I couldn't even form a single sentence if I wanted.

"Guys! C'mere!" She waved over Liv and the rest of the group. Liv was the first to get to me replacing Rhea and wrapping her arms around my tightly. "It's okay Soph, it's okay." Becky picked up my phone looking at what was on the screen. "What is it?" Rhea asked looking over Becky's shoulder at the phone screen. "The fuck?" Rhea said shaking her head in disgust.

Liv slowly helped me stand up my head still against her as I cried. She slowly led me to the locker room as she led me inside it was just us. "How could he do this?" I asked between sobs looking up at Zelina. "I don't know, he's just fucking dumb." I stayed in Liv's arms for about 15 minutes the one and only came bursting through the door making me flinch and look up.

"Sofia! It's not what it seems I swear!" Carmelo pleaded with me his tone laced with anger and annoyance. Right as he ended his sentence Rhea and Becky followed him inside. "Get the fuck out dude!" Rhea pushed him away from me. "Don't fucking touch me you dyke."

It was almost as if those words set off a trigger in Rhea's mind. With one quick motion Rhea socked Carmelo in the nose, as her fist connected you could hear a cracking. Rhea then proceeded to push Carmelo into the wall laying another punch into his nose before she and Becky grabbed him basically throwing him out of the room. "Dumb fucking prick." Rhea glanced to me before glancing back to Becky as they walked out.

"That was eventful.." I mumbled to Liv. "When is anything they do not eventful?" Liv asked laughing. "So true!" I responded laughing with her.