𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞 || 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

|| Quick disclaimer, Sofia still does sing and do concerts when she has time outside of WWE and she's been writing songs + publishing them while in WWE. Thought I'd make that clear. ||

I sat in my hotel room as I stared at my phone. I was on Rhea's contact who's number I acquired by Liv ofc. I contemplated texting her then that's when it hit me. I grabbed my notebook that I wrote my songs in and flipped through it until I reached a page titled, "Enchanted - for her". It was one of my biggest songs right now and I wrote it about Rhea at the time. Holy shit, this is why she thought I didn't like her like that, she thinks there's someone else in my life. I knew what I had to do at the party tonight as I grabbed my phone and texted Austin.

"Hey Austin, would it be chill if I performed a song or two at the party tonight for y'all?" I sent it and Austin texted back surprisingly fast.

"Yeah, no doubt. Bring your own guitar and shit though because I don't got nothing." He responded then sending a picture of him and a few other guys who were already there. In the back I saw Bianca then my eyes landed on the figure next to her; Rhea. Perfect.

I went to my closet and picked out an outfit. Once I was changed I did my makeup and wore my hair down but curled.

 Once I was changed I did my makeup and wore my hair down but curled

|| The outfit she decided on wearing ||

As I finished up getting ready I heard a knock on the door. I grabbed my guitar which was in it's bag along with a microphone I owned and headed out.

"Why do you have that?" Damian asked when he saw me. "Uh.. no reason." I winked as we made our way down to the car.

The car ride was silent. Not in an uncomfortable way though. Once we arrived I stepped out the car and grabbed my guitar and microphone. "This is a nice rental." I mumbled to myself but Damian heard, "Yeah, I know right." I chuckled as we made our way inside

I walked to the bar and just got a water. As I looked around my eyes landed on Rhea who was on the other side of the bar. 

|| What both Zelina and Rhea are wearing ||

I have to admit, I may have been staring hard. That's when I saw Rhea look up and our eyes connected. I could see all the emotions in her eyes as she mouthed something quite clearly, "Stop starting, it's pathetic." With that I darted my eyes away and around the room.

The party was going pretty slow and me and Rhea haven't spoken other then that quick exchange earlier so I decided it was time for me to sing a little song. I had already asked Austin and he said yeah.

I grabbed my guitar and walked to the middle of the room where a bunch of couches were and grabbed a stool. I placed the guitar down as Austin gathered everyone around. "Sing backstabber!" Liv yelled out making everyone laugh including me. I grabbed the microphone stand and lowered it to my level placing the microphone on it. I strummed the guitar quickly to make sure it was still tuned. "Alright y'all, here goes nothing."

There I was again tonight

Forcing laughter, faking smiles, Same old tired, lonely place. Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy, Vanished when I saw your face. All I can say is, it was enchanting to meet you

Rhea was standing behind the couch while Liv sat infront of her. I tried not to make eye contact yet as I sung but it was so hard. You could hear a little bit of emotion in my voice which honestly made the song sound better.

Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?"

'Cross the room your silhouette; Starts to make its way to me. The playful conversation starts, Counter all your quick remarks; Like passing notes in secrecy

I looked to Rhea as the verse started meeting her eyes, it's almost like she got the memo immediately as her eyebrows raised in a surprised manner.

And it was enchanting to meet you, All I can say is, I was enchanted to meet you

I kept my eyes on her as it was like I was singing to her now.

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go, I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home. I'll spend forever wondering if you knew, I was enchanted to meet you

I gave a brief smile as I paused before the second verse started.

The lingering question kept me up
2 AM, who do you love?
I wonder 'til I'm wide awake
And now I'm pacing back and forth
Wishing you were at my door
I'd open up and you would say, "Hey"

You could now hear raw emotion in my voice as they cheered a little. I looked away from Rhea not wanting anyone to connect the dots. The chorus hit again and I swear I sung my heart out.

This is me praying that
This was the very first page
Not where the story line ends
My thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again
These are the words I held back, as I was leaving too soon
I was enchanted to meet you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you

I looked back at Rhea as this part started making sure she for sure got what I was saying. Rhea had a small smile on her face that she wiped off quickly before anyone could notice. 

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go

I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home, I'll spend forever wondering if you knew. This night is flawless, don't you let it go, I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone. I'll spend forever wondering if you knew; I was enchanted to meet you

As the song ended I slowly stopped playing guitar looking around with a smile. Everyone cheered as I placed the guitar away. "Thank you, Thank you, now tip me." I spoke with a laugh. The crowd dispersed and went their separate ways. Instead of joining back the party I made my way out back where nobody was as I desperately needed some fresh air.

I sat on the couch outside looking down at my hands as I heard the door open. I heard foot steps but couldn't bother to look up. That was until I felt somebody put their legs on either side of my lap straddling me. Before I could look up and register what was happening I felt Rhea's hand grab under my chin lifting my head before she connected our lips in a fierce kiss.

I was shocked at first as I certainly didn't expect this but once I realized what was happening I placed my hands on her stomach kissing her back. Our lips moved perfectly with each other. I felt her hand travel from my chin to the back of my neck as she pulled me in closer to her as she softly bit on my lip sucking on it before continuing to kiss me. 

After what felt like the best moments of my life I felt her pull away from me. She placed her chin on my forehead sitting fully on my lap as her hands found their way down to my back pulling me into her embrace. I fully wrapped my arms around her body moving my head into her neck as we sat embracing each other for what felt like a lifetime. "I don't want to mess this up." Rhea finally spoke softly making me pull my head from her neck to look her in the eyes. "We don't have to. We can take it slow." I whispered back to her with a genuine smile.