𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞 || 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

It was April 18th, 2022

It was April 18th, 2022. I was currently backstage on Monday Night RAW. I watched the telegram from my locker room. I had been keeping a secret for weeks that nobody knew. Not even Liv. I was dressed fully in my first ever wrestling outfit.

 I was dressed fully in my first ever wrestling outfit

|| The gear she is wearing is the right side ||

I heard a knock on the door as my stylist entered with a few staff members. I put on a long black jacket that covered all my gear and then was equipped with a face mask. The hood on the jacket was up and the only part of my body visible was my eyes. The staff members carried umbrellas for caution to make sure my identity wasn't revealed. We began the walk to the curtain. As we walked multiple superstars turned and looked curious to who the fuck I was.

As we got to the curtain I looked up watching the screen. Rhea had just betrayed Liv with a shot to the back.

I took my mask off as I looked forward preparing for my entrance

I took my mask off as I looked forward preparing for my entrance. My music hit as the screens turned black. The crowd was silent as fog filled the ramp and stage.

"Corey what is going on here?" One of the commentators said as they were all wondering what was happening.

The beginning of the song, "Applause" by Lady Gaga [Me] played.

I made my way to my spot on the stage, nobody could see me through the smoke.

I stand here waiting for you to bang the gong

To crash the critic saying, "Is it right or is it wrong?"If only fame had an I.V, baby could I bear?

The smoke began to fade as you could now see my figure. I was looking down as my face wasn't visible. The crowd was going crazy with anticipation. They started to clap along to the song.

Being away from you, I found the vein, put it in here

I threw the hood off and ripped the jacket off. The crowd went fucking nuts. I raised my arms in the air as the crowd cheered for me.

I live for the applause, applause, applause
I live for the applause-plause, live for the applause-plause, live for the-
Way that you cheer and scream for me
The applause, applause, applause

Give me that thing that I love (I'll turn the lights out)
Put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch (Make it real loud)
Give me that thing that I love (I'll turn the lights out)
Put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch (Make it real loud)

I ran down the ramp entering the ring. I shoved Rhea off Liv as the song stopped. I began laying blows into Rhea the same way she was doing to Liv. After Rhea was stunned with the hits I picked her up as Liv had picked herself up. I looked at her and smiled. I put my hands down for an assisted backflip kick which Liv landed. I then performed a Enzuigiri kick on Rhea. In sequence Liv performed a Codebreaker which stunned Rhea making her wobble back. With that I performed a Backbreaker on her.

I walked to Liv's side and gave her a side hug while we both looked down at Rhea who was in the center of the ring. We both exited the ring and made our way backstage.

As I got backstage Bianca ran up. "Girl! Why didn't you tell me you'd be apart of the show? Wait, does this mean you're a WWE Superstar now?"

"I don't know.. does it?" I smiled at her. Bianca squealed hugging me as Rhea arrived backstage with a camera following her. "Anddd that's my que.." Bianca said raising her hands defensively as she walked away.

"Who do you think you are Sofia?" Rhea asked coming toe to toe with me and looking down at me.

"No Rhea, who do you think you are? Attacking my sister for what? Because you suck? That's not her fault Ripley." I responded before she could go on.

"You don't know anything about me and Liv's tag team, you need to stay the hell out of it." Rhea said moving closer. "You're not of my level so stop acting like it, Ann." Rhea walked away hitting my shoulder with hers.