𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞 || 𝐓𝐞𝐧

|||| Sorry for all the time skips but the good part is coming and i'm not finna write a bunch of fillers. ||||

Me and Liv have been a tag team for 10 months now. We are Tag Team Champions and it's currently Monday Night Raw. I was getting ready for my match as Liv knocked on my door. "Ready?" Liv said as I stood up. "Yep!" I said walking with her to the curtain. Liv and Rhea had a match and I was accompanying Liv.

Rhea had made her entrance with Dominik already. Me and Liv made our entrance down walking down to the ring. Liv got in the ring as Rhea was already waiting and the bell rung signaling the start of the match.

The match was pretty one-sided to be honest. Rhea was dominating Liv in every aspect. Liv was in the middle of the ring as Rhea was facing away from her corner trash talking the crowd. That's when Rhea was kicked into the mat from behind. Only thing was.. it wasn't Liv. Dominik had just big booted Rhea.. Dominik Mysterio just turned on Rhea. I watched in shock as Dominik  grabbed Rhea throwing her to their corner trash talking her. Before I could realize Liv grabbed me and threw me into the ring. "What the fuck?!?" Dominik helped Liv perform a Assisted-Backflip kick. Dominik then performed a Enzuigiri kick on me as Liv performed a Code-Breaker. No way they were doing our signature. Liv turned me around and did a Back-Breaker now. 

Liv now kicked me as Rhea was sat in the corner stunned. I groaned in pain as the Judgment Day's theme rang out. Finn and Damian rushed into the ring assaulting Dominick. I was laid flat on my back in the center of the ring. Rhea got herself up and began assaulting Liv as Damian and Finn teamed up on Dominick. Dominick rolled out of the ring to save himself. He moved to the side of the ring that faced the ramp and pulled Liv out as well as they both stood there walking backwards. The Judgement day trash talked them as they made their way back. Rhea was handed a microphone.

"Everybody shut up!" Rhea yelled out at the crowd. "Nobody will betray the Judgement Day! We were your family and that is how you show your respects?" Dominick just smiled as Rhea spoke. "And Liv.. your own sister? YOUR OWN BLOOD?" Rhea looked back at me grabbing me and pulling me infront of them with her holding my head up by my hair to show Liv. "Look what you've done Liv. Does this not affect you." Liv just laughed as she raised her microphone that she was handed. "No, Rhea, it doesn't. All she ever did was hold me back." Rhea looked down at me as Liv finished talking.

She looked as if she was going to slam my head into the mat. The crowd was going crazy. Instead Rhea simply let go of me and rolled me over. I raised my hands defensively, "Please! I had nothing to do with it! Please, Rhea!" I pleaded with her as I knew she could easily beat the fuck out of me right now. Rhea looked down at me. The rest of Judgement Day smirked. "Get out of here." Rhea said firmly into the microphone. I nodded quickly as I rolled out of the ring stumbling. Liv still stood on the ramp. I began to stumble past as Liv grabbed my shoulder headbutting me. 

Rhea rolled out the ring running down to Liv and shoving her. "She's already hurt Liv!" She pushed her back as I stood stumbling. "That didn't stop you Rhea." Liv said coldly to her. With that Rhea grabbed Liv throwing her into the barricade and kicking her. Rhea turned to Dominick. "Puta." She said as she slapped him. I made my way backstage with the help of Medical Care.

I sat on a equipment box as the Judgment Day walked through the hall with a Camera following. They stopped when they were infront of me. I looked up making eye contact with Rhea. I shook my head as she smiled and continued walking. I got up and made my way to the locker room.

After I had changed and showered I went out looking for Rhea. She was talking with Damian near the water. I walked up nodding to Damian. "Hey.. Rhea." She looked to me coldly. "What?" She said bitterly. "Uh.. thanks for not attacking me out there." I said looking down to the ground. "Yeah whatever." Rhea said walking off with Damian.

I sent Liv a text asking where you are. She responded letting me know she was in the locker room. I made my way to the locker room walking in. "Liv, what the actual fuck was that??" Liv placed her hand on my shoulder. "Calm down, Stephanie told me to keep it a secret from you." I paced, "So.. what? Are we good? You didn't mean those things?" I asked running my hand through my hair. "No, I didn't. We're still good." She said reassuring me. "Wait, are you and Rhea still good? Did she know?" I asked "Yes, she knew. She has a whole storyline going that you don't know and yes we're still good." She said with a chuckle.

"Ughhh! Why can't I know anything?" I sighed, "I guess they like getting your natural reaction?"  Liv said smiling.