𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞 || 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

It had been 7 weeks since I fractured my rib and I was finally cleared to wrestle. I knew my plan to get into the Rumble. I was going to attack and 'injure' Liv and take her spot. I had new gear made for tonight's Raw.

|| The gear, but no DK instead it's SG ||

I also had another 'match' thing I'd be taken part in. As I got dressed and fixed my hair and made sure my makeup was perfect. I heard a knock signaling my time was coming up. I looked up at the monitor at the scene playing out. Rhea was being attacked by Liv and Zelina who I guess found a common enemy and worked together.

I watched as they had Rhea pinned in the corner kicking her.

"BACK-BACK-BACKSTABBER"

"STABBER, STABBER"

My theme rang through the arena. As the announcers and crowd were equally shocked at my return. "My god, I can't believe it? Sofia is back! And it seems she doesn't forgive Liv for what she did to make her have to leave!" 

I ran out and slid into the ring. Zelina swung at me as I went under her arm and grabbed both her arms from behind. I jumped up and performed a Back Stabber on her. Liv tried to grab me from the ground but I grabbed her hand when she reached and pulled her face first. I grabbed her arm and put her elbow up stomping on it. I stepped over her body and kicked Zelina's head down.

The crowd went crazy as Rhea stood up behind me. I slowly turned my head to her as she stood peering down at me. "Just returning the favor.." As I spoke the rest of Judgement Day ran out to her side. I now stood peering up at not only Rhea but Damian and Finn by her side. "I.. I should get moving backstage." I pointed as I went to walk by Rhea she grabbed my shoulder. She leaned down, "You'd be stronger with us. Just a thought to think about." She smirked almost like a crazy woman. She wasn't suggesting I join JD she was telling me. I gulped and nodding sliding out of the ring and walking back as I shook my head showing that I had a lot on my mind.

Later into the show Liv had a scheduled match against Carmella. I was watching ready to make my entrance. Liv had just pinned Carmella for the win. As she stood up to celebrate my theme hit and I came running out. I slid into the ring as Liv grabbed me and threw me into the turnbuckle. She drove her shoulder into my stomach between the middle rope. I screamed out to sell it more as the crowd knew of my rib fracture. Liv then slid under the rope grabbing a Kendo Stick as she slid back into the ring.

Liv raised the Kendo stick to hit me. When it go above her head somebody from behind grabbed the stick yanking it from her hands. I moved from the turnbuckle clutching my side. Rhea the person who had intercepted the Kendo stick smashes it into Liv's head as Liv fell back into the turnbuckle. Rhea had also brought a chair with her and of course the rest of JD. I slowly stood up locking eyes with Rhea. She smiled picking the chair up walking to me. "Make an example of her." She handed me the chair pointing to Liv. "I-I uh I don't know.." I seemed hesitant. "MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF HER." Rhea grabbed me pulling me in front of Liv. "Or we'll make an example of you." She pointed at me as she took a few steps back joining the rest of JD awaiting to see what I'd do. If I hit Liv it would basically be me saying I accept Rhea's offer to stand alongside the Judgement day.