𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞 || 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Sofia made her way back stage congratulating her crew on a good show as she walked with her manager. Harper informed her about the after party plans along with a few other things to keep note on. Sofia looked over a few outfits considering what to wear to this after party. She finally decided on a full white outfit. Sofia changed and texted Zelina letting her know she was on her way.

 Sofia changed and texted Zelina letting her know she was on her way

|||| The outfit she is wearing ||||

||++ Changing to first person ;)++||

I grabbed my purse as I stepped out the car looking up to where the afterparty is. One thing I hate about my job is the constant networking, never a damn moment to myself; especially after a show. As I stepped inside the stairwell I mentally prepared myself for the amount of men I was about to have to deal with. I let out a breath as I walked out into the outdoors bar.

I was immediately greeted by Liv who wrapped me up in a hug telling me how much she enjoyed the show. That was expected though, along with the few others who hugged me and all basically said the same thing. I walked to the bar in desperate need of some sort of drink. 

I taped my nails on the bar as I took a seat waiting for the bartender. "What can I get you Ms. Daddio?" The bartender approached putting away the glass he was just cleaning. "A clover club please." I said to him as I looked out among the dance floor taking in everyone who was there. "Gotchu, coming right up." He responded and was on his way to making the drink.

The bartender handed me my drink as I turned my chair around to look out onto the crowd. That's when my eyes met hers. Rhea was talking to Raquel and while Raquel was talking her eyes drifted to mine. The smile that was on her face was immediately wiped off as she gave me quite a dirty look.

I can't help but admit that Rhea was a work of god- maybe that's what pissed me off about her, I just don't get how somebody can be so good looking but such a bitch. I'm suddenly snapped out of my thoughts by a familiar voice, "Funny seeing you here, huh?" Carmelo slid next to me at the bar winking. "Jeez, could you make a cornier entrance?" I asked looking up to him laughing. "Hey, I read.. somewhere, that girls love corny." He said putting his hands up defensively, "Maybe you should stop reading.. please." I joked with him pushing his shoulder. "Watchu drinking?" Carmelo nodded to my drink.

"Uh, Clover Club. It's amazing." I nodded to the bartender looking back to Carmelo who turned to the Bartender, "Can I get a Clover Club?" Carmelo asked. I laughed turning to Carmelo, "Carmelo, you're gonna look like a woman drinking this." I said between laughs, "I know, but you said it was good so might as well try it." Carmelo responded confidently. We we're both standing now as I moved closer to him, my back against his chest. "What brings you here though?" Carmelo asked. I turned to him giving him a 'Really?' look, "Carmelo, it's my fucking afterparty..?" I chuckled. Carmelo went to laugh choking on his drink causing him to grab a napkin and spit it out. This making the both of us laugh harder.

As the night went on me and Carmelo danced together and were basically always by each others side. As the night came to a close Carmelo invited me to his place to which I obviously accepted. (I'm litererally not writing GxB smut bc I will kms and I know y'all don't want that shit either, so you're very fucking welcome..) ALSO DO Y'ALL WANT SMUT LET ME KNOW RNNNN!