𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞 || 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

It was now the next monday as I was in the locker room getting ready for Monday Night Raw. I was going to be apart of Liv and Dominick's promo where she called me out. Not only was I going to be debuting new gear but I was also debuting a new theme song. As I got changed I looked in the mirror checking out my new gear.

|| The new gear, the style of ripped mesh represents the ripped and broken bond between her and liv ;) ||

There was then a knock on the door, "Sofia, you're up." a producer said through the door. I walked out of the locker room earning a few stares with my fresh gear as I went to the curtain to wait. Liv was on the mic talking with Dominick by her side.

"And you know, if Sofia is as tough as you all think she is, then won't she come out and meet me?" There was a pause. "See, I told you guys from the start that-" She was cut off by a song nobody recognized as a theme. Backstabber by Kesha played [Theme starts at 0:30]

Now I know exactly what you're all about (What you're all about)

This is what you're all about

There was a pause as smoke filled the entrance. The chorus hit and I came walking out.  I stood at the top of the ramp for a minute basking in the crowd as they loved the new theme. I mouthed the lyrics looking at Liv. I began my walk to the ring as the song faded out. I entered through the middle rope smiling at Liv.

"You see Liv there's one thing I don't understand about this call out." I paused looking to the crowd who cheered.

"You call me out, you call me weak, but.. don't you remember?" I said smirking. "Not only did you have your little boy toy assault his team and betray them. No, but you, YOU turned on your own sister. Your own blood. YET, you preach that you are the strongest sister, YOU are the better sister but Liv; let's jog your memory." Liv looked pissed as she went to raise the microphone to silence the crowd Dominick pushed it down shaking his head.

"Liv, sis, don't you remember when I saved you from Nia Jax? Or the time I again saved you from Alexa Bliss. Or what about the time I came out and protected you from Stephanie infront of all of the WWE Universe knowing damn well I could get fired. Maybe you remember the time I saved you from having Rhea destroy you and run your ass straight into the ground." I kept a smile on my face as the crowd went wild with the last line.

"You didn't save me, I never needed saving, I NEVER MADE YOU SAVE ME. You could've just sat there-" Liv responded as I cut her off.

"Oh? Sit there and watch like you did when Rhea attacked me from behind after Summer Slam? Sit there and watch like YOU DID WHEN CHARLOTTE FLAIR THREW ME OFF THE STEEL CAGE?" I paused as I calmed myself down. My Scottish Accent was beginning to slip out. I kept it at bay when I was in character. I swear though, the crowd got louder when it started to slip. This gave me an idea. "Liv, maybe I should've sat there and watched. I should've sat there and watched like you did when I moved to Scotland. I was away and you made no attempt to see me or talk to me, Liv. Why was that? Was I not worth your time now that I wasn't near you. I was only 3 Liv. But you know what Liv, I learned something while in Scotland." I looked to the crowd with a smirk.