𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞 || 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Sofia woke up to her alarm blaring. She checked the time. The clock read, "5:20" making Sofia groan as she remembered the day ahead of her. She sat up wiping her eyes as she made her way to her suitcase to grab a outfit to head to the gym in. She settled on black crop top and some black sweatpants. She grabbed her gym bag and made her way downstairs as she knew Liv would be waiting on her at the Gym.

 She grabbed her gym bag and made her way downstairs as she knew Liv would be waiting on her at the Gym

|| The outfit she is wearing ||

As she entered the gym she was met immediately by Liv's bubbly presence. "Okay, Liv, you gotta take it down to like a 2.. It's literally like 5 AM and I just woke up." Sofia said with a chuckle, "You're such a buzzkill I swear." Liv said pretending to be sad as she rolled her eyes. "What's the game plan today?" Sofia asked looking around and taking in the gym. There was a few other people there and then her eyes landed on one women specifically. Rhea Ripley; she was sitting on the floor hitting some machine. Sofia didn't pay much attention to what machine it was exactly, all she could look at was the way it made Rhea's defined back look. To say the least she was starstruck.

 To say the least she was starstruck

|| Visual Representation ||

Rhea felt a pair of eyes on her as she finished her set. She turned her head seeing that those eyes were Sofia's. As quick as Rhea saw her was just as quick as Sofia snapped her head back to Liv pretending she was never staring. "Then I was going to hit arms, whatchu think?" Liv said looking at Sofia awaiting her response. Sofia didn't hear shit Liv said and she knew it, "I think I'ma just use the treadmill a little then have breakfast. I don't want to be sore for my gig." Sofia said hoping that lined up with what Liv said, "Thought you'd say that, I'll stay on the treadmill with you until you gotta go."

After awhile of walking on the treadmill and Liv giving Sofia a overview of her life Sofia checked the time. It was 6:15. Sofia looked to Liv, "Will you be going to my gig tonight?" Sofia raised her brow cutting Liv's long ass story off. "Yeah, of course; almost everybody is going!" This made Sofia pause for a moment. "Almost everybody...?" Sofia lowered her voice, "This includes the grouch herself?" Sofia asked a little worried. "Uh, there's two grouches and both will be there." Liv said with a face that had 'I'm sorry' written all over it.

"WOAH, wait, two? You don't mean that hellish bitch Sonya?" Sofia raised her voice a little, causing Liv to just nod. "Ughhh, oh my fucking god can I catch a break once and awhile." Sofia said as the treadmill slowed down and came to a halt. "I'm going to go eat then head out, see you tonight." And with that Sofia turned around to walk, well not before bumping into a tall muscular figure. "Shit! Sorry-" She raised her eyes to see who it is and of course it was none other then Ms. Ripley herself. "Holy shit dude give me a break." Was all Sofia could be heard saying before walking out.

"What's up with her?" Rhea asked looking to Liv, "Well, Sonya is coming to her concert, and well who would be excited to run straight into your back?" Liv said the last part sarcastically, "Good point." Rhea said laughing as she got on the treadmill next to Liv.

|||| At the venue ||||

Sofia arrived at the venue walking in with a large amount of security to shield her from any possible pre-show sightings. When she walked in she was greeted by her team, band, Kelly, and Michelle. She walked up onto the stage greeting everyone and hugging both Kelly and Michelle, "I'm so happy you guys are here to do these songs with me." Sofia smiled as she pulled away from both the girls. "Trust me, we're just as happy to be here; so uh what's the game plan tonight?" Kelly asked raising her brow as they hadn't really planned anything yet. "Well, we're gonna do that song I showed you guys last night plus a few others we put out together, you remember them still right?" Sofia asked looking to the girls, "Of course." They both responded laughing.

Sofia rehearsed until 3:40 leaving her some time to grab some food and head back. Sofia grabbed her water taking a swig as Harper approached. "I heard about this really good pizza place 'round the corner, would you want to go?" Harper asked as she walked up leaning next to Sofia. "Uh, sure, but I think I'll just get a salad or something." Sofia closed her water and set it back down, "Of course, alright let's get going."

They headed to the restaurant quickly, lucky not spotted by any paparazzi's but by a few fans. Sofia did indeed get a salad as she said she would. Once they finished up they headed back to the venue to allow Sofia time to get changed and ready. Sofia was presented with three outfits and it took her literally 30 minutes to decide which to wear.

 Sofia was presented with three outfits and it took her literally 30 minutes to decide which to wear

|||| The outfit she finally decided on ||||

When Sofia was finally ready it was about time, 6:15.

The WWE Superstars entered the building through the front entrance from multiple tinted out SUV's. Rhea walked in with Liv, Zelina, Bianca, and Raquel. Rhea seemed to be having a good time for once. The superstars had started drinking before the concert even started. Of course fans caught wind of the superstars being there and as quick as the news got to the fans was as quick as social media exploded. Pictures flooded twitter and Instagram of all the superstars there having a good time pre-concert.

Then, the lights hit. It was time.