𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞 || 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

As I looked over Rhea's face just taking in all of her beautiful features I heard her chuckle. "What's funny?" I said looking up into her eyes. "You're staring." She said with a smile.

"What? No, I'm not; you're seeing things." I said obviously in a sarcastic manner. "On a real note.. we should talk?" Rhea said moving from on top of me to sit next to me. "Yeah, do you wanna go first?" I gave her a smile.

"Yeah, sure.." She paused for a moment taking a deep breath, "I uh, I've never been romantic like this with a girl. I've of course had flings and one night stands but like I don't know, I've never felt this way before or this desire to peruse it." She looked at me anticipating my response. "Yeah.. I get it. I don't want to scare you by rushing into anything.." I said as I paused examining her face, "When did you start liking me..?" I asked her raising my brow.

Rhea looked up at me chuckling, "Uh.." She rubbed the back of her neck avoiding the question. "C'mon, spit it out." I said giving her a small hit to the arm. "... Since I saw you, I guess." She looked away avoiding my eyes. Her response caused me to smile as I leaned into her slightly, "Aww." to which she just rolled her eyes with a chuckle; her signature.

"Why do you like me..?" She said in a serious tone fiddling with her hands. "What do you mean..? Why would I not?" I looked up trying to meet her eyes as I paused, "You're extremely beautiful, caring, sweet though you like to act as if you're not-" She chuckled, "But I've only been rude to you... How are you able to look past that?" Rhea asked looking at me with concern in her eyes.

"Because I can see through your act. You aren't a mean person Rhea, you're scared; and before you go all tough on me just please think about what I said a little." I met her eyes putting my hand over hers squeezing it.

She thought about my sentence for a second before she smiled, "I guess you may possibly be right." I chuckled before responding, " I know." Now it was her time to hit my arm.

Me and Rhea talked through the night before we parted ways as we had a show tomorrow we thought it was better we didn't stay over together.