𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞 || 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

{}[]{} Back at the hotel {}[]{}

The wrestlers all sat at the lounge awaiting the arrival of Sofia. Liv checked her phone as she noticed it was dinging quite a little. To her surprise it was Sofia's team posting on instagram. She pulled up the photos giggling. She looked up at the wrestlers around her all who she was good friends with. Zelina sat across from her while Bianca sat on a chair to her left. Becky sat next to her while Rhea was next to live. Next to Becky on her right in a chair was Raquel. 

"What's so funny over there girl?" Zelina chimed in as Zelina Liv, "Oh nothing, just Sofia's team posting what they're doing.. wanna see?" She offered to the wrestlers around. "Sure." They all agreed as Liv turned her phone to show them the first video of Sofia and Layla dancing in the tunnel.

"I swear that girl never misses an opportunity to party and/or dance." Said Bianca as she chuckled. Liv then swiped to the next post a video from Harper of them singing in the street. "See! What did I just say." Bianca yelled out as her point was proven. Liv chuckled at this, "Hey, nobody disagreed with you!" Liv scrolled to the final post the picture of them as the song was ending from Scotty. "Do you know if they're on their way now?" Becky asked looking towards Liv, "I think so, I can text her if you want?" Liv offered. "Nah, it's okay just wondering."

{}[]{}Back with Sofia {}[]{}

As this conversation was behind had up at the hotel Sofia and her team were actually back at the garage backing their way through the tunnel. Sofia looked back to her security guard, "May I have my luggage now?" She asked with pleading eyes. The guard just nodded rolling the luggage to her for her to carry now. "Thank you." She smiled to him

They reached the elevator to go up to the lobby, Sofia, Harper, and four security guards got onto the first elevator while the rest of the team had to stay down and take the second elevator due to there not being enough room. The rest of the team was also going straight to their rooms while Harper was going to stay with her bestfriend. "Is it bad I'm mildly nervous to see my friends again?" Sofia asked looking over to Harper. Her nerves starting to show on her face, "No girl, I get it; but trust me they're just as excited to see you, I promise." She gave her a reassuring smile as she squeezed her hand.

The elevator dinged causing the wrestlers to turn. Liv jump from her seat before the elevator even opened. Meanwhile before the doors opened Sofia looked to harper, "You're gonna have to get my luggage." She said smiling as Harper nodded. The doors took what felt like years to open.

The doors finally opened revealing Sofia. Sofia and Liv made eye contact for a second before Sofia ran towards her and Zelina did the same. They wrapped up in a hug spinning around. Then Liv lost her footing as she fell with Sofia; both of them laughing not caring about the fall. They were both a pretty even height as Sofia was 5'3 and Liv was 5'3 aswell. The other wrestlers looked at them laughing, all except Rhea who couldn't bother. 

Soph and Liv picked themselves up exchanging words as Zelina walked up. Sofia wrapped her up in a hug swaying from side to side whispering, "Who's the grouch on the couch?" Causing Zelina to giggle as she whispered back, "That's Ms. Ripley, just ignore her; she can be a bit.. well you know.." Now it was Sofia's turn to laugh at Zelina's comment about Rhea. "She's kinda hot." Sofia whispered causing Zelina to look at her shocked, "HELL NO. Don't you even fucking think about it missy; I forbid it." Zelina whisper yelled at her.

Sofia raised her hands in a defensive motion, "Woahh, I wasn't going to was just putting it out there, I could never involve myself with someone who can't even bother to smile." Zelina nodded as Sofia spoke, "Good." Zelina moved away so Sofia could hug the rest of her friends. Which Sofia did saying hi to the people she knew and then moved on to the people she didn't know. She walked over to Raquel and gave her a quick hug.

"Hii, I'm Sofia!" She said smiling to Raquel, "Oh my god, hii, I've heard so much about you so nice to finally meet you. I'm Raquel by the way." Raquel responded to Sofia. Sofia now turned her attention to Rhea nodding at her as Rhea made no effort in standing to greet her, as she was on her phone. Liv came up behind Rhea and flicked her neck, "Get your ass up and say hi Rhea." Zelina said to her in a motherly tone this causing Rhea to glare at Liv before she stood up with a face that just screamed that she didn't want to be there. "Oh no, it's fine Liv trust me-" Sofia now turned her attention to Rhea, "I'm Sofia, nice to meet you." Sofia nodded to her once more not going in for a hug or anything as it to be quite honest she was kind of intimidated by Rhea's presence. Rhea towered over her and was much bigger then Sofia. Sofia was in shape but not the way Liv or Rhea were. "Hello." Rhea said coldly as she sat back down going back to her phone.

At that moment the elevator dinged once more causing them all to look over. To their surprise it wasn't any of Sofia's team. Instead it was the devil herself, Sonya Deville. When Sofia and Sonya's eyes met it seemed like time froze. The daggers they were throwing with their eyes seemed as if they could kill anybody who got in the way. The wrestlers looked around not knowing really what to do in this situation. It was enough tension that even Rhea looked up from her phone looking between the two ladies raising her brows and going back to her phone. Sonya began walking out of the elevator now towards Sofia. This making Zelina, Liv, and Harper quickly move to Sofia's side for comfort. Sonya finally arrived infront of Sofia where she looked her up in down, examining her almost; as she contemplated what to say.

"Well, what a coincidence." Sonya said through her teeth. The tension was at an all time max, now making Rhea and Raquel stop their conversation, as all eyes were on the two exes now. "Hello, Sonya." Sofia responded in a bitter tone causing Bianca, Becky, Rhea, and Raquel to exchange glances. "I don't think this-" Sofia pointed between her and Sonya, "Was even close to a coincidence." Sonya chuckled as she looked down into Sofia's eyes. "Uhuh, well I have a dinner date to get to." Sonya gave her a cold smile trying to get under Sofia's skin; to which she succeeded. You could tell the jealous that radiated from Sofia. "How funny, I was just waiting for my 'friend' to arrived." Sofia put quotations around friend as she glared at Sonya. "Oh yeah.." Sonya laughed, "Who?" Sofia grinned now knowing she could get into her head with her response. "Jade. You remember her right?" Of course Sonya remembered Jade. She hated Jade because of how touchy her and Sofia were. 

With the mention of Jade this caused Sonya to just walk right on past Sofia bumping her shoulder in the process. Causing Sofia's security to stop Sonya before she walked out. "Ma'am, please do not put your hands on Ms. Trinidad-Ferren without her permission." Sonya just scoffed walking around the guard as she exited. At the same time Jade Thirlwall entered causing Sofia to smile at the impeccable timing of her. "Jade! There you are!" Jade walked up to her hugging her, "What the fuck was that bitch doing here?" Her bluntness caused the WWE Superstars to laugh. "God only knows what she is ever doing." Sofia answered rolling her eyes. Sofia pulled away from the hug grabbing Jade by her arms, "I've missed you, love." She smiled as she hadn't seen Jade in 8 months due to her recent tour. "I know you have." Jade responded laughing causing Sofia to playfully punch her in the stomach.

"I'm going to head up to my room, I'm fucking spent but I'll see you guys tomorrow." Sofia said looking around and saying goodnight to her friends.