𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞 || 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Sofia grabbed her phone ringing up her sister who picked up during the first ring.

"Hiii! Are you here sis?" Liv's voice rang out as she answered the phone

"Almost, on my way right now; speaking of which.. Can you uh look and tell me if there's any pap there?" Sofia asked as she looked out her windows to the multiple security cars that followed her.

"Yeah, I got you give me a sec..." There was a pause now, "Uh no, not that I can see. Did they tell you about the back entrance?" Liv asked concerned about the pap following her to the hotel

"They did, yeah. We're planning on parking in that big ass parking garage and taking the underground route though just for safety precautions. Also who's all down there in the lobby?" Sofia asked, assuming Liv was in the lobby by the fact she could hear voices

"It's me, Zelina who say's she misses you fyi, Bianca, Becky, Bayley, a few guys and some girls you haven't officially met as well. Also before you ask, no, Sonya is up in her room and with your entrance I don't think she plans on coming down." Liv chuckled knowing what her sisters next question would be.

"Phew, well I'm about to pull into the parking garage so I'll see you in a minute, bye sis, love ya." Sofia smiled as it'd been a minute since she'd seen her sisters along with her friends. Liv reciprocated the love you before Sofia hung up as they entered the lowest part of the garage.

{} The parking garage for reference {}

Sofia and her security team got out as she went around back to grab her luggage

Sofia and her security team got out as she went around back to grab her luggage. She looked around to make sure nobody was watching them as they made their way to the tunnels they would be taking to the hotel. She was joking with her manager, Harper who was quite young to be such a successful manager but she got the job done quite well. The hotel was playing music through speakers and by surprise you could hear it in the tunnel which made Sofia and Harper stop, the song playing was 'Kiss It Better' making Sofia turn to Harper; "THIS IS MY SONG!" Sofia yelled out dancing to the song as Harper bursted out laughing grabbing her phone. As Sofia lip synced to her own song while dancing Harper recorded her. In the background of the video you could hear Harper laughing as Sofia's makeup artist, Layla, joined in with her.

Harper immediately posted the video of them two dancing as the song finished they were dying in laughter, "I don't know if it's just me but I could really kill for a walk around town before we head to the hotel.." Harper said looking around awaiting everyone's response. Sofia was hesitant to answer; not because it would be busy, it really wouldn't be as they weren't in the big city they were a bit away from the city actually, she just didn't know if she wanted to well this was until her hair stylist, Scotty, chimed in, "I may or may not have my speaker.." He glanced around with a smirk. "Ugh alright let's go, let me text Zelina real quick though. With that Sofia sent a text to Zelina telling her about their plan to which Zelina responded by telling her the girls will still be in the lobby when they get back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The team was walking around the less populated area of town with the security team behind them as they danced in the streets to the songs. They just finished a song when, "Habits (Stay High)" came on when they all paused looking to Sofia. "No way y'all want me to perform this song right now.." She said with a cheeky smile as Harper got her phone out recording. Sofia waved over her stylist and makeup artist as she raised her phone like it was a fake microphone.

I eat my dinner in my bathtub
Then I go to sex clubs
Watching freaky people getting it on
It doesn't make me nervous
If anything, I'm restless
Yeah, I've been around, and I've seen it all

Sofia sang with the song as she danced to it as both of her friends next to her were hyping her up making her laugh in between lyrics. As it got to the chorus they all got ready for the dance break unknowing that Sofia planned to belt the shit out of that chorus.

You're gone, and I gotta stay high all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
High all the time to keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

Sofia belted out the lyrics to the chorus taking her team by surprise. They all knew she could sing it as it was her song they just didn't expect her to do it in the middle of the street while making it look like there no was effort put into it. Though when they came out of their shock they sung along with her.

Spend my days locked in a haze

Trying to forget you, babe, I fall back downGotta stay high all my life to forget I'm missing youOoh-ooh, ooh-ooh

They all danced around as the song slowed down.

Staying in my play pretend
Where the fun ain't got no end, oh-oh
Can't go home alone again
Need someone to numb the pain

Sofia sang out as everyone stopped dancing.

Staying in my play pretend
Where the fun ain't got no end, oh-oh
Can't go home alone again
Need someone to numb the pain

Sofia raised her tone as the song prepared to go back into the last chorus as everybody anticipated the 'beat drop'

Now the whole group sung together when the last chorus came as Scotty stood back taking a picture of the final seconds of the song.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

As they begun making their way back to the parking garage both Harper and Scotty posted their photo and videos they took.

Scottysw0rld posted 1 photo

ThatchickHarper posted 1 video 

{} See Above for what it would've looked like, Sofia is on the far right {}

{} A/N {}

I hope you guys like this chapter, it's a little longer but I just wanted to show off the "party" and wild side of Sofia and her non wwe friend group.