𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞 || 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Sofia entered her room placing her luggage down as she checked the time. It was 10:47 PM. She looked at her calendar to see what she had tomorrow. While she was scrolling through twitter she got a call from her manager Harper.

"Yes?" Sofia answered the phone

"So uh, I have goodish/badish news.." Harper said through the phone.

"Hit me." Sofia said sighing

"The label wants you to do a concert tomorrow. It's at Brooklyn Steel, it's a small venue but uh.. we're already sold out counting the WWE superstars who will be coming." Harper spoke hoping Sofia would take the news lightly.

"Jesus, ugh okay. Do we have the whole crew? Also if superstars will be there can you up the security please." Sofia rubbed her face as she thought about what this concert would entail.

"Yeah of course, and the whole crew is here as well. We'll be leaving early around 7:40 AM tomorrow to get it all set up and go over the show. Once we have that done it gives you some time to get food or whatever before the show starts at 6:30 PM." Harper tried cheering Sofia up with the last part knowing how Sofia wanted to try local restaurants.

"Okay, thank you Harps, I'ma head to sleep, love ya." Sofia spoke softly making sure Harper knew she wasn't irritated with her just with her label. Harper reciprocated the love you and with that they hung up.

With that Sofia grabbed some pajamas and made her way to the bathroom to shower. As she finished up her shower she began putting on her pajamas. As she did this she heard a knock on the door. "Who the fuck?" She mumbled as she finished putting her PJ's on

 "Who the fuck?" She mumbled as she finished putting her PJ's on

|||| The Pajamas ||||

Sofia made her way to the door wondering who the hell could be at the door right now. She checked the peephole rolling her eyes at the person who stood there. Rhea fucking Ripley. Sofia opened the door slightly, only her face and chest revealed. "Yes?" Sofia spoke eyeing Rhea.

"Uh, Zelina told me to ask you if you had her brush? Something about how she said you had it last, idk just do you have it?" Sofia swore for a second that Rhea was flustered, but as the thought came to head Rhea's cold demeanor returned. "Uh, yeah; here come in while I grab it real quick." Sofia spoke as she walked to her back, leaving no choice for Rhea to say no. Rhea stood near the door watching Sofia's movements; all she could think about is how gorgeous she looked naturally. No makeup, no hair, no extravagant outfit; it was like she somehow became hotter without the big setup. She tore her eyes from her eyes from Sofia's body as she reminded herself that she didn't like girls and she did not at all like Sofia. With that Sofia returned with the brush, "Here ya go." Sofia smiled at Rhea. "Thanks." Rhea said with no emotion and with that Rhea left the room returning to Zelina's

"ZELINA." Rhea yelled at her when she opened the door, "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE." Rhea said as she entered the room to which Zelina just laughed at her. "You knew didn't you." Rhea pointed at her. Zelina just continued to laugh at her as Liv left the bathroom looking between them, "Uh.. what happened here?" Liv raised her eyebrow drying her hair. "ZELINA. Decided to send me to grab a brush from YOUR sister, KNOWING she would be wearing basically nothing!" Rhea made sure to firmly direct the message to Zelina. Liv looked between them one more time before laughing with Zelina, "PLEASE, WHAT I WOULD'VE DONE TO SEEN YOUR FACE." Liv got out between laughs. "This isn't funny guys, stop, you know I'm not gay and I do not fucking like Liv's sister." This sentence from Rhea just made them laugh harder. "Ughhh, I'm going to my room and sleeping; and no more stunts." Rhea pointed at Zelina as she left the room.

Back with Sofia, she was sat on her bed trying to write a song. She stared down at her empty page not knowing what to write about. She was thinking of memories maybe something would trigger an idea. That's when it hit her. She thought about the exact moments leading up to the end of Sonya and hers relationship. She immediately grabbed her phone calling up Harper.

"Harper, I need you to find out if yk who are in the area stat, like now; I have the perfect song idea." Sofia spoke out before Harper even got a chance to say hello.

"Okay, how urgent-" Harper was interrupted, "Tonight." Sofia spoke. "Alright, give me 15." Harper said ending the call. With that Sofia went to town writing down the lyrics in a quick pace with no second thoughts.

After about 12 minutes Sofia's phone rang, "Hey Harps, found out?"

"Yep, Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland are both in the area but the others are not, does that work for you?" Harper asked again almost being cut off by Sofia, "Yes, perfect send them our address and tell them I'll meet them in the lobby." Sofia said with a tone of urgency, "Uh, alright; are you scheming?" Harper had asked with a chuckle because she was quite confused by this urgency Sofia had. "Yes, now hurry!" Sofia said as she hung up the phone. 

Sofia threw on a grey hoodie and grey matching sweatpants over top of her PJ's. She made her way to the lobby where only Bianca and Becky sat talking. She said hi to both of them as she then moved over to the bar closest to the entrance. She was facing the door waiting for the two women to arrive. She had to admit she was kind of nervous; she hadn't seen the two ladies in forever and had missed them dearly.

As Sofia finished writing in her notebook she heard the door open. She looked up finding Michelle and Kelly walking through the door. She placed her notebook on the counter and ran up to them ingulfing the two ladies in a strong hug, "I've missed y'all so much." Sofia whispered as she pulled back from the hug. "We've missed you as well." Michelle said, "Yeah, so what's this all about, your manager made it sound very urgent." Kelly asked looking at Sofia. "That's because it is. You guys know how I have had writers block right?" Kelly and Michelle nodded, "Well, I think I just hit literal jackpot. Here let's go up to my room." Sofia invited them to follow her while she grabbed her notebook from the counter.

They entered Sofia's room as Sofia sat on her bed while Michelle sat next to her and Kelly in the chair diagonal from them. "You guys remember that beat that we had produced and we loved it, but never used it because we could think of a chorus but never any lyrics?" Sofia asked looking around to which the girls just nodded. "Well listen to this." She grabbed her computer playing the beat and looking at her notepad as she sung the lyrics she wrote to it. Both women were took by surprise as it flowed perfectly. When Sofia finished they looked at her in awe. "Sofia, this is fucking amazing; I mean this song could go number 1." Kelly said grabbing Sofia's hand out of excitement. "I know!! I want you two to sing it with me. I have a concert tomorrow and if y'all are comfortable with it I want you two to show up and surprise the audience?" Both of the women agreed and with that they set up a time to get to the recording studio that worked for all of them. Once that was settled they said their goodbyes and Sofia changed back into her PJ's and headed to sleep.