𝟎𝟏. 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒.

★·

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

IF YOU TOLD TATUM that in this current state she would be standing in front of three very cute dead guys. She would think your crazy.

But it was true.

She was.

Letting out a scream Tatum watched the three boys grasp onto each other for protection as they screamed with her.

Finding the closest thing she could use for a weapon which happened to bed the cd case, she pointed at the three boys, then they were gone.

Looking around, still holding the case out for safety she looked for the boys.

Nobody.

" you still here? Whatever you are?" She looked around. " I know I saw something, I'm not crazy."

" well, we're all a little crazy."

Turning around, Tatum faced the three boys again. "Ahh!" She held up the cd case once more. " oh my god! Please stop screaming!" The blonde one begged after she made them jump back.

" who are you? What are you doing in my mom's studio?" Tatum asked them. " mom's studio? This is our studio!" The middle one said again. " trust me.." she held up the case to him as he slid across the piano. " the grand piano is new,and..and..and my couch!" He jumped onto the couch giggling.

" that is definitely not my six string." He pointed over to the guitar that was covered in different stickers. " yeah no shit Sherlock, it's mine." Tatum pointed out the obvious.

" can you give me just one second?" He walked along the coffee table and back to the other boys. " just...give me a second. Thank you."

Tatum crossed her arms and hopped up onto the piano, crossing her legs as she sat in a pair of Grey sweatpants and fuzzy pink socks. With her crewneck from earlier.

She watched the blonde one turned around and walked towards her. " why are you in our studio?" He asked her, slightly shouting. " you're the softer touch?" She questioned the boy. He glanced back at his friends. " I'm calling it she's a witch!" The one who was in leather called out.

" I'm not a witch dumbass, y'all just suck at whispering." Tatum gave the boy a look.

Tatum stuck her leg out, which was close enough to go through the blonde one's body. " oh my gosh! How did you do that?" She pulled her leg back under her other. " clearly, you're not understanding...she doesn't get it." He looked back.