𝟎𝟐. 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄.

★·

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

TATUM MUMBLED The words to " finally free." As she entered the house, to see a very confusing sight. Mason, walking around taking photos of random parts of the house.

" what are you doing, Mas?" She asked her little brother. " looking for those orb things again." He answered. " this house is haunted I'm just trying to protect ya." He told her, " hey! What happened to all the pink in your hair?" He Asked, noticing there was no longer pink streaks through her hair. " needed to feel like I was with mom again." She simple said as she started to walk to the living room.

" oh!" Mason stopped her.

" I'd be careful in there. Dad's had that look on his like when google maps tells him the turn on the wrong street." Mason said. " I'll take my chances." Tatum looked at him.

Walking in the living room to be met with a very angry Nathaniel was not Tatum's idea.

" you wanna tell me why you missed the first three classes today, Miss Avery?" Her father crossed his arms stopping in front of her.

" I'm sorry, I overslept at Flynn's house after the dance, not much is going on in those classes anyways, it won't happen again I promise." She told him. " okay, but if I know, it's just a matter of time before—"

" TT! I WILL NOT LET YOU FALL INTO THE GUTTER OF LIFE! MY SWEET!" Her aunt sat her down on the couch. " Auntie Dani, I'm fine. I just overslept. And Me and dad already talked about it." Tatum shook it off.

" you are far from fine, Tatum Yvonne! You missed a calculus test!" Daniele shouted.

Tatum squeezed her eyes shut,

Shit. She thought.

" nothing going on, huh?" Nathaniel looked at his daughter. " I'm so sorry dad," Tatum met eye contact with him.

" this is where you punish her by the way." Daniele told her brother-in-law.

" uh....right! Tatum, no more going out on school nights." He told her. " but dad! To—" she started. Daniele cleared her throat. " and um. And go to your room."

Daniele cleared her throat again.

" and study.....study calculus!"

Tatum looked at her father.

" go!" He instructed her which made
her go to her bedroom.

Sitting on the floor of hers right behind her bed which made her bed a back rest for her, Tatum continued to cover her acoustic in stickers.

Looking down at her phone, it was a message.

From Nick.

It was a goofy photo of him in a filter dancing.