𝟎𝟕. 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐆-𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐎𝐎!

★·

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

" SHALL WE TRY this again?" Tatum looked back at the boys after she had gotten Flynn to lie to get Mason out of the studio.

" yes, please, but remind ur later. There's some sunset curve songs I wanna show you." Luke told Tatum. " ooh! Show me now." Tatum moved her microphone. " oh yeah, okay." Luke grabbed his journal.

" home is where my horse is?" Luke read the loose page. " Reg! I told you to stop putting your country songs in here!"

" that was a gift!" Reggie told him. " yeah thanks Buddy. I dogged-eared the ones I like you would love." Luke passed Tatum his journal.

" hey! I dog-ear stuff too!" The blonde girl tuck a piece of loose pink hair behind her ear. " we have more in common then you think, Pretty lady." He winked at her. Hiding the blush Tatum immediately stuffed her face into the book.

Tatum looked through the filled up pages of the Patterson boy's journal. Chuckling lightly she read " unsaid Emily."

" who's Emily?"
" that one's not dog-eared!" Luke went for his journal.

Tatum pulled it back.

" if you could only know I never let you go." Tatum read from the page. " woah, Luke. never knew you were such a romantic." She looked up at him.

" he's not. That one's actually about—" Alex began.

" no one." Luke interrupted him.

Tatum looked at the boy with worry eyes.

" it's just something I tried, but I'd you go to the next dog-eared pudge I got a tune that's just...it's got a killer beat, check it out." Luke turned around.

The Avery girl sat back on the bench
crossing her arms over the journal.

Luke began to play the rock riff.

Reggie and Alex looked at him proudly then smiled at Tatum.

" do you wanna sample?" Tatum asked Luke. " what do mean "sample?" We're not." Luke looked at her. " that's a classic Trevor Wilson song. Me and my mom used to scream that song on the top of our lungs." Tatum explained to the boys.

" nope, it's a classic our song." Luke took the journal from under her arms.

" pure sunset curve. Never even heard of Trevor Wilson." Reggie crossed his arms. " this is also coming from the dude who didn't know who Taylor swift is." Tatum mocked the peters boy.

" maybe you're mixing it up, you know, with another song?" The Mercer ghost suggested.

" never. Me and his daughter used to be best friends the three of us would take about music especially that one whenever I hung out at their place." Tatum mentioned to the boys.