𝟎𝟖. 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒.

★·

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

TATUM APPLIED lipgloss on her lips as she sat in the dressing room in the orpheum. She sat in her outfit that Luke helped pick out as her hair was curled and French braided on the top which she had braided in red,pink and blue string in the braids. She also had placed purple glitter along her hair line.

" hey, Tate, I've got your roadie." The stage manager knocked on her door.

" come on!"

" holograms are good to go, boss." Flynn smiled.

" best roadie ever."

" I'll be beck in a few minutes
to walk you to the stage."

" thanks, Rob." Tatum smiled.

Flynn watched the manager walk out of the dressing room.

" this place is amazing! I just ate sushi with Brandon Urie!" Flynn exclaimed. " good for you, I puked three times on the way over here." Tatum told Flynn. " and you still look fabulous."

" are the guys here?" Flynn looked around. " not yet, haven't seen them since I left." Tatum responded. " you don't think they took Caleb's offer do you?" Flynn asked. " no, no. That's the last thing they would want to do." Tatum reassured.

Tatum looked down. Flynn hugged her from behind. " you're gonna kill, let's get some snack?" Flynn suggested. Tatum chuckled with a nod.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

IF TATUM KNEW Her life couldn't get any worse. It did.

They were about to go on stage and no boys.

No phantoms.

No Luke.

" Hey Tate! It's time!" Rob called from outside the door. " just a second!" She called from inside the dressing room.

" somethings wrong, Flynn. They were getting hit pretty hard before I left." Tatum walked to the Taylor girl.

" and they wouldn't stand me up again. They promised, Luke promised." Tatum looked down. " they must have ran out of time."

" I'm so sorry, T." Flynn sorrows.

" they didn't cross over, their gone. And I didn't get to say goodbye." Tatum was pulled into a hug by Flynn.

" Tate! Let's go!" Rob called again.

Tatum cried, running out and up the stairs to the doors that led to the back alleyway.

" I don't know if you can hear me, mom, but.....I hope you're proud. I lost them. The boys. Their gone. They were my friends, my band, my family." Tatum sobbed.

" why can't you just come down and......and hold me in your arms and tell me that everything's gonna be okay, cause I don't believe it." Tatum looked up.