𝟎𝟓. 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔.

★·

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

" THANKS FOR COMING." Tatum opened the doors of the studio revealing Flynn to the inside. " we just wanted to rehearse the song so it was perfect, which it's not but whatever."

" no, if you wanna play make believe with your little ghost band you better give me one hundred percent so get back in there, all of you!" Flynn pointed to random places in the studio.

Tatum laughed, " their not out here."

" oh, I know." Flynn walked in.

" have a seat right there, and if you see there's nothing that will produce a hologram, feel free to look around." Tatum Sat Flynn in her seat.

" the boys took a poem I wrote about you and put it to music." Tatum walked over to the piano.

" awww! I wish I'd didn't have to talk to your dad after this." Flynn complained. " it's called
" someone to you." Tatum lightly chuckled.

" enjoy." She offered the
Taylor girl a smile.

Tatum started a small beat on the beat maker before playing the piano softly.

" I don't wanna die or fade away, I just wanna be someone, I just wanna be someone Dive and disappear without a trace I just wanna be someone." Tatum sung out softly.

" Well, doesn't everyone?"

" And if you feel the great dividing, I wanna be the one you're guiding 'Cause I believe that you could lead the way." Tatum smiled over to Flynn.
" I just wanna be somebody to someone, oh I wanna be somebody to someone, oh I never had nobody and no road home I wanna be somebody to someone." Tatum started to get pumped up.

The boys appeared and started playing which led to Flynn letting out a small scream.

" And if the sun starts setting, the sky goes cold
Then if the clouds get heavy and start to fall I really need somebody to call my own I wanna be somebody to someone."

Tatum walked up to Alex.

" Someone to you."

She walked up to Reggie.

"Someone to you."

Then she made her way to Luke.

"Someone to you."

Finishing up with Flynn she grabbed hold of Flynn's hand.

"Someone to you."
(someone to you)

" I don't even need to change the world."

"change, change the world" the boys sung.

"I'll make the moon shine just for your view I'll make the starlight circle the room."

" And if you feel like night is falling I wanna be the one you're calling" Luke sung.

" 'Cause I believe that you could lead the way I just wanna be somebody to someone, oh." Tatum and Reggie sung together.

" I wanna be somebody to someone, oh I never had nobody and no road home."

" no road home."

The band stopped playing only upcoming beats,

Flynn was tugged up by Tatum, walking over to Reggie. Putting her hand in and out of Reggie's shoulder. " they're ghosts!" She exclaimed.

" uh, we prefer musician spirits." The blonde ghost corrected her.

" so Tate, does this mean your gonna join our band?" Luke asked the blonde.

" uh," Flynn placed her arm on Tatum's shoulder.

" I think your joining her band." Flynn said.

" I think I'm gonna go with what she said." Tatum agreed.

Luke shook his head with a smile.

" I wanna be somebody to someone And if the sun starts setting, the sky goes cold Then if the clouds get heavy and start to fall I really need somebody to call my own I wanna be somebody to someone , Someone to you." Tatum sung.

As her and Flynn dance around together.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

SITTING ON THE COUCH in the living room Tatum found herself in the middle of homework for a history test. Lounging in a baggy little green tee she wore a pair of black and white pj shorts and some mix-matched ankle socks.

A sudden "hi." Scared the life out of her.

" holy shit, Luke! You gotta stop with that!" She exclaimed holding her chest. " sorry, my bad." He walked closer to her. " what are you even doing in here?" She asked him. " looking for you." He simply responded.

She gave him a confused look.

" just come out to the studioooo...." He told her dragging the words out. " Luke, it's—" she checked her phone. " Luke it's almost eleven I should go to bed." She closed her binder.

" please, Tate, come out to the studio." He begged. Alex and Reggie poof in beside the brunette. " please....." they begged along side their band mate. " fine, but only cause I like Y'all." She gave in, following the three phantoms out to the studio.

" what are we even going to do, it's to late to play, we will wake the whole neighborhood up." She told them. " sit." Luke pointed to the couch.

She did.

" what's this for?" She pointed to the big cardboard poster that reggie and Alex held up.
" how we are going to get to know each other!" Luke announced. " TA-DA!" The blonde and leather-wearing ghosts say.

" aww that's kinda cheesy, but alright!" She smiled, " I'm in."

" oh, sweetheart you never had a choose." Alex confirmed with her. Tatum gave him a weirded out look. " ew, that was weird to say, that's Luke's fault!" He pointed to the Patterson boy.

" your trying to flirt with me through other people, Patterson?" She questioned the boy who sat next to her. " shut up." Luke gave her the middle finger.

" anyways, we did some digging and found out your favourite singer is Taylor swift?" Alex questioned his words.

" omg! Yes! My favourite album is Fearless!" Tatum exclaimed, crossing her legs, " that's why we are here to sing Fearless for ya!" Reggie announced. " wait! Really!" Tatum looked at like, he nodded his head.

" y'all are about to sing the freaking music industry and it's all because of me!" Tatum cheered. " hey! We are right here!" The boys called her out.

" oh, please, you could never beat
the best, Miss Tay Swiftie!"

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

TAY SWIFT BEING MENTIONED
IN THE ENDING!

AHHHH!!!