𝟎𝟐. 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇!

★·

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

THE NEXT MORNING, Tatum found herself in the studio, clad in a dark jean one piece romper as she wore a light purple cropped-tee under it, matching it with a pair of hot pink converse.

Sitting at the piano bench, she noticed
a piece of loose paper.

Always chase your dreams
my lovely girl<3

Smiling at the handwritten note from her mother, she pulled the piano key cover open, revealing it. She was gonna do it. She was gonna play. For her mom.

Her fingers slightly pressed the keys,

" here's the one thing I want you to know, you got someplace to go, life's a test, yes, but you go toe-to-toe, you don't give you, no, you grow."
Tatum's gingers danced along the keys, slowly.

" and you use your pain 'cause it makes you "you" though I wish I could hold you through it I know it's not the same you got living yo do and I just want you to do it, so get up, get up, relight that spark you know the rest by heart."  Tatum sung out.

" wake up, wake up if it's all you do, look out, look inside of you it's not what you lost it's what you'll gain raising your voice in the rain wake up your dream and make it true look out, look inside of you it's not what you lost relight that spark, time to come out of the dark."

Tatum vocals as she smiled.

" better wake those demons just look them in the eye no reason not to try live can be a mess I won't let it cloud my mind." Tatum let out.

" I'll let my fingers fly and I use the pain 'cause it's part of me and I'm ready to power through it gonna find the strength, find the melody cause you showed me how to do it get up, get up, relight that spark you know the rest by heart." The blonde Avery girl knew the whole neighborhood could hear her most positive. But she didn't care. She was singing again.

She felt alive.

" wake up, wake up if it's all you do, look out, look inside of you it's not what you lost it's what you'll gain raising your voice in the rain wake up your dream and make it true look out, look inside of you it's not what you lost relight that spark, time to come out of the dark."

" so wake that spirit, spirit I wanna hear it, hear it no need to fear it, you're not alone you're gonna find your way, oh." She harmonized as she poured her heart into the song. Finishing it in tears. She felt someone was watching. Turning herself around she noticed the quick sudden glow from a proof.