𝟎𝟖. 𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐒.

★·

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

AFTER WHAT felt like hours looking for the stupid boys, Tatum found herself standing in front of three idiots who were mooning Bobby's helicopter flying away.

" you know he can't see you right?" She crossed her arms. " you guys have fun?" She met eyes with them.

" okay, you'd do the exact same if he stole all your songs!" Luke told her. " that shouldn't matter. You have new songs, new music, with me." Tatum pointed her arms out between her and the phantoms. " The best way to get back at Trevor is for this band to do great, and to do great, we have to play dances, then clubs." Tatum started to name off things.

" and tours, trust me, I know Tate." Luke walked closer to her. Tatum's eyes met with Luke's warm eyes. Then they wandered to Alex and Reggie.

" I'll see you boys at the school, we go on at 9:00. Please don't be late." She glanced at Luke again.
" there's gonna be a lot of people there. It's scary." She told them.

" we don't let you down, Tate, promise." Reggie promised the blonde girl with the pink streaks.

" you better." She pointed at them.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

IF TATUM KNEW one thing.
Never. Trust. Boys.

Especially if their really cute ghosts.

But that doesn't happen for like
another two hours.

Now here Tatum was dressed in a knee-length white dress, and hot pink cropped-jean jacket that had studded rhinestones on the shoulders and a pair of hot pink converse.

She slowly walked through the crowd of people with her "hologram" projector as she danced long side some students making her way up to the stage to see Flynn.

Waving at the Taylor girl to get her attention, Tatum nodded her head at Flynn who pointed to the backstage area.

" woah! You look fire!" Flynn gestured to Tatum's outfit. " thanks, it's my mom's." Tatum did a little spin. " I finally went through her stuff."

" she would've loved that you wore that." Flynn smiled. " are the guys here?" Flynn awkwardly chuckled fixing her hair. " not yet, but they will be. They promised me, they know how important this is to me." Tatum told Flynn.

Tatum had no idea what
was gonna happen.

Not one bit.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

" IS EVERYONE FIRED UP FOR TATE AND THE PHANTOMS?" Flynn asked the student body. Tatum heard loads of cheers from backstage.