𝟎𝟏. 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘.

★·

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

TATUM WAS OUT of breath. Even before dance class started. She rushed in, late.

" step, touch, step, tou—oh Tatum, how nice if you to join us." Her dance teacher noticed her running it. " I'm so sorry. I overslept." Tatum apologized. " take your spot." She as she was told.

" so, why didn't you wake Me up? I missed my first three classes!" Tatum joined next up Flynn her messy hair that she placed in a high pony flew as she warmed up.

" you looked peaceful, and after last night I think you needed it." Flynn replied. " it's okay, it's those stupid ghosts that I'm really upset at." Tatum told Flynn.

" having a band is supposed to help your social life, not ruin it." Flynn told the blonde.

" ex-band." Tatum corrected her. " right, sorry, ex-band."

" it's so messed up, I thought they were in this with me but obviously, i was wrong." Tatum went down on one knee to stretch. " hey, don't blame yourself. You can only be so strong when three cute ghosts ask to join a band." Flynn told her.

" and speaking of cute, have you talked to Nick today? He was pretty chatty at the dance." Flynn smirked. " no, and I'm kinda dreading it at least I don't see him in this class." Tatum said as she went to down-ward-dog.

Well, Tatum was wrong.

There he was, Nick.

......And the entire lacrosse team.

" ahh! What are they doing here?" Tatum fell out of her position as her and Flynn stood up placing her hand on Flynn's shoulder as Flynn flatted out Tatum's teal baggy tee which had a black sports bra under it while she also wore black sweat shorts and her black converse.

" right on time coach Barron."

" so, students, coach Barron and I have decided that the lacrosse team with be joining our class for a few weeks, many pro athletes have used dance to help them with coordination and mobility."

" this isn't about flirting with girls! We lost against Burbank. Burbank!" Coach Barron shouted, scaring the class.

" alright boys, pair up!"

" let's go!"

" you better not leave me." Tatum said through her teeth. " come on Flynn." A boy took her away.