𝟎𝟒. 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔?

★·

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

" AHHH!" Tatum and Nathaniel both screamed as Tatum tackled him as she entered their home.

" what's all this?" She looked at the kitchen Island which was covered in envelopes and whatnot.

" ah, you know just some stuff on other schools with music programs." Nathaniel answered her.
" well you don't gotta worry yo girl got back in!" She faked muscles kissing them.

" really! That's great TT! How did
you do it?"

" put on a performance with some gho-go-getters and principal Lessa let me back in." Tatum explained. " yes! Yes! I'm so happy for you! You're awesome!" Her dad picked her up, spinning her around.

Tatum bent down to help Nathaniel pick up all the letters he threw in excitement. " the Australia school of music? That's halfway around the world!"

" I would br-bring you home for Christmas!" Nathaniel told her as she chuckled pushing him down, which made him land on his ass.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

" GUYS! YOU AREN'T Suppose to be out here playing alone." Tatum closed the doors to the studio. " we're not, cause we'll always have each other!" Reggie exclaimed as Luke threw his arm around The peters boy.

Tatum walked over and unplugged the speaker,
" but....but se had the volume level on one!" Luke complained taking over his guitar. " but we rocked it in volume ten. You want us to play it again?" Reggie asked. " you can try and flirt you want out of this one but it won't work, pretty boy." Tatum gestured to the way Luke was looking at her.

" I'm not." Luke winked at her.

" I have a crush on someone!"

"  I didn't ask, anyways, we wanted to ask you something when you got home, drumroll please."

" we want to invite you to join sunset curve and No your not dreaming!" Luke exclaimed loudly.

" oh."

" oh, uh..... she said "oh" um,." Luke chuckled scratching behind his ear. " that's what you say when you get socks in your birthday not when you get invited to join the best band in earth!" Luke mentioned, " look, Flynn's mad at me for lying to her about you boys and I can't tell her cause she will think I gone off the deep end!"

" ahh, your in a tough spot.....so you wanna join the band?" Luke ignored her. " read the room dude!" Tatum walked towards the studio doors.
" oh, come on! Tate! We need you, and you need us because you need music!" Luke argued with the Avery. " who says I need you?"

" we found a poem you wrote and Reggie and I, we added this really cool melody to it. It sounds awesome!" Luke told her.

" where did you find that?" Tatum
questioned him.

Luke pulled Reggie in front of him for protection likd that would work.

" uh, definitely not your dream box." He mumbled.

" you went through my stuff?" She looked at him. " yeah! we can do that now!" Reggie said from the sideline. " no! No you can't, boundaries! Give it back!"

" no! hey, you need to realize how insanely talented you are. Okay? Listen to this! I just wanna be somebody to someone, oh, I wanna be somebody to someone, oh." Luke fought her.

" ooh." Reggie added, earning a glare from Tatum and and smile from Luke.

" it's a killer melody!"

" I wrote it for Flynn when she was helping me with my mom stuff, I gotta go!" Tatum headed for the door. " hey what about the band?" Luke asked. " oh......I almost forgot." She turned.

" stay out of my room!" She closed the doors.

" yeah! We will if you join our band!" He called out for her.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

" FLYNN? WHAT—" Tatum saw the girl on her front porch.

" hey." Flynn blankly said.

" I've been texting you all day! Least you could have texted me back!"

" I sent a middle finger emoji I think it said a lot."
Flynn replied to the Blonde. " Jesus, look I'm so, so sorry for not telling you." Tatum started.

" but, I—I need you to know how important you are to me! There's no way I would've Made it through this year If it wasn't for you!"

" yet it was three strangers you don't know who got you back into music. I don't need someone in my life who lies and keeps things from me, goodbye Tatum." Flynn began to walk away.

" they're ghosts!" Tatum blurted out, pushing Flynn back. " what?"

" the boys in my band they aren't holograms from Sweden or whatever their ghosts, and when we play together, people can see them."

" what do you mean by "ghosts?" Like the ones that rattle chains and go boo!" Flynn asked. " I think that's a hurtful ghost stereotype but yes ghosts! These are just three normal dead dudes....well I'm still questioning Reggie."

Flynn pulled out her phone.

" what are you doing?"

" texting your dad. He said if I was worried about you I could text him and um, I'm worried, your seeing things T." Flynn began to text. Tatum stopped her. " don't believe me, stop in at my moms studio in thirty minutes! Promise." Tatum told the Taylor girl. " I'll prove I'm not crazy and please don't text my dad."

" fine. Thirty minutes!"

" eggs?" Tatum sighed looking down at Flynn's backpack. " no, not like I was gonna throw them at your bedroom window or anything." Flynn defended herself. " sure there." Tatum nodded.

She walked away.

" thirty minutes!"

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

IDK IF I TOLD YALL THIS BUT TATUM'S SINGING VOICECLAIM IS YOURS TRULY....

JENNA RAINE🫶🏻

LOVE HER<3