𝟎𝟕. 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒.

★·

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

TATUM DIDN'T KNOW what to do, after she just heard from Luke that him and the boys had something called "unfinished business." And had to do it before they could cross over to heaven.

So here Tatum was, sitting in bed, drawing, in her comfy clothes which was a plain Grey hoodie and a pair of red pjs shorts and a pair of mix-matched blue and purple socks.

" hey. I got your text." Flynn walked into Tatum's bedroom. " watch out, cause it seems like any I love and care for suddenly disappears." Tatum warned the Taylor girl.

" you can't get rid of me, I'm like the super glue of best friends." Flynn told her. " I just don't get it, right when my life gets good. Good friends, good band, good guy, then bam!" She held up her drawing.

Which was a drawing of her playing the guitar and the boys around her playing their instruments as they had a hologram glow around them. " I don't know about you but that's gonna be an awesome album cover one day." Flynn pointed.

" you don't have to do that." Tatum told Flynn as the dark skinned girl started to fold all of Yvonne's clothing.

" I don't care, and plus I get to go through all your mom's cool stuff!" Flynn smiled. " woah." Flynn pulled out a huge sunset curve t-shirt. " did you know this was in here?"

" not till now, the boys say they didn't know my mom." Tatum sat next to Flynn. " maybe they didn't. Maybe she knew them! She could be a fan!" Her best friend remarked.

" true. Sunset curve was pretty popular back then." Tatum suggested. " oh my gosh, what if you were right! What if the guys are connected to your mom? You know, through music!" Flynn said. " cause she has their t-shirt?" Tatum questioned.

" think about it, T. They were the ones who made you wanna play music again, maybe she's talking to you, you know, through signs." Flynn suggested to her. " you meaning to tell me that my mom is somewhere out there planning all this?" Tatum looked at her best friend.

" seriously, T! Think about it! Signs!"

" really signs?"

" it's not over, Tatum. The worlds crazy."

" not that crazy to have my mom make me play music through signs!" Tatum said. " you're in a ghost band, Tatum." Flynn told her.

" look your gonna lose them no matter what. And it sucks I know but they helped bring you back to life. Now it's your turn to do that for them!"

Tatum thought Flynn was right. That's when she made her way to the studio to reveal three lonely sad phantoms.

" snap out of it!" Tatum clapped, scaring the three boys. Which also caused Alex to fall off the couch and onto the floor and his drumstick to fly across the room.