𝟎𝟗. 𝐆𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐊!

★·

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

TATUM STOOD THERE, Awkwardly in front of the entire school. Holding the microphone.

" so here's the thing...." Tatum chuckled.

" even though we got the machine fixed thanks to Nick..... I can't seem to link up with the boys, wi-fi! I'm a right?" She tried to joke.

Didn't help at all.

"so I'm really truly but I'm gonna have to cancel." She sadly spoke into the microphone.

The crowd muttered and shouted
" what's?"
" your joking right?"
" are you serious?!"

No this can't be happening.

Carrie walked up the stage
stairs, passing Nick.

" um....anyone know the Heimlich Tatum's choking, on what seems to be her mother's spirit." Carrie made the entire student laugh.

" only one way to save this dance." Carrie walked up to the girls. Grabbing the microphone, " who wants to see dirty candy!"

Beating the Wilson girl to the Dj board, Flynn took of the knob. " oops! My bad, knobs broken."

" fine." Carrie looked at the girls.
" two can play this game." She smirked.

" party at my house!" The crowd went wild.
She dropped the microphone, glaring back at the girls with a bitchy smile.

Nick looked at Tatum as Carrie waited for his hand. Sadly smiling at the boy, Tatum watched him take it.

" well, that kinda backfired." Flynn wrapped her arm around Tatum's shoulders as they walked to the front of the stage.

" oh. I mean! The whole night wasn't a bust. The new kid found someone." Flynn pointed to the shorter boy and the taller girl dancing in the middle of the dance floor.

" oh, little man's got game." Flynn exclaimed. Which made Tatum smile widely, leaning her head on Flynn's shoulder.

Later that night, Tatum sat on the floor of the gym, with Flynn as they popped the many balloons around them.

" I can never show my face at this school again." Tatum told Flynn as she popped a  balloon.

" that's we we get for depending on boys." The Taylor girl sighed.

" it's just that they promise to show and never did, now I feel like a total idiot for trusting them and now I'm a back to a stupid lonely dumbass little girl who can't even stand up for herself, I'm dead inside again." Tatum expressed.

" hey you still got me." Flynn kissed her best friend's cheek.

The Avery girl smiled
at taylor girl.

" I'm gonna go get some ice cream from the cafeteria kitchen, fools gave me the keys, idiots. you want some?" Flynn stood up, walking out of the gymnasium.

" yes please! Get me two.....
of everything!" Tatum called out
for the dark skinned girl.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

" TATE, WE ARE READY TO ROCK THIS DANCE....which is apparently over?" Reggie questions, as him and the two other ghosts run into the gymnasium.

Tatum stood up once Alex noticed her,
pointing her out to the boys.

" look, we are so, so sorry that we bailed on you." Luke apologized. " the night really got away from us." Alex told her. " and the twins." Reggie mumbled earning a hit from Luke. " just please tell me it had nothing to do with getting back at Carrie's dad." She begged which she knew it had to evolve around that.

" oh, of course not."

" no! We wouldn't do that!"

" seriously, your lying to me now too?" Tatum looked at the three phantoms. " first it's breaking promises with me now lying wow, what real friends you are." She crossed her arms.

" okay, look it was something we needed to do." Alex said. " B-but we'll do whatever it takes yo make it up to you." Luke cut in.

" B-but like what another stupid dance where you can bail on me there too and make me look like a piece of shit in front of the school again?" She questioned them.

" Your not a piece of shit." Luke told her.

" really, cause you're sure treating me like one." Tatum looked at them.

Luke went to talk to her but she stopped him before he could get any words out of his mouth.

" save it, seriously. Luke. You know what really sucks, we were good together, all four of us. And our music was good. But no, you had to go bail on that too." Tatum's eyes started to fill up with salty tears.

" and you, Reggie. You promised me you three were going to be here, here for us, here for me. But no you had to break a promise." She cried, ruining her makeup.

The boys hearts broke, Seeing Tatum
like this.

" bands don't do that to each other, friends don't do that to each other." She looked at every single one of them.

" this was a mistake." She told them, wiping
away her tears.

" you mean the school
dance, right?" Luke asked.

" no. I mean joining a band with you three." Tatum's face was now covered in melted makeup.

Tatum pushed her way pass them.

" TATE! TATE!" Luke called for her.

" no!" She turned around, stopping in her tracks.

Walking closer to his face.

" no, you don't get to call me that anymore." She pointed her finger at him like she could just slap him across the face if she could.

" go to hell you dick!" She screamed in his face, running away.

Leaving all three boys in shock, pain, and whatever those jolts did to them.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

END OF ACT ONE

END OF A ERA....🥲

OH, IS THERE A FIRE IN HERE?

CAUSE DAMN IT GOR HEATED.