𝟎𝟓. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.

★·

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

" RUNNING FROM past, Tripping on the now." Tatum sung as she let out a smile. " What is lost can be found, it's obvious And like a rubber ball We come bouncing back We all got second act, inside of us."

The boys poof in.
And they played.

"I believe I believe that we're just one dream
Away from who we're meant to be That we're standing on the edge of Something big, something crazy." She sung smiling.

" Our best days are yet unknown, That this moment is ours to own Cause we're standing on the edge of great." She sung her heart out. Dancing with Reggie and Alex and ignoring Luke.

" On the edge of great." The boys sung alone.

"great." She added.

"On the edge of great."

"great."

"On the edge of great."

" Cause we're standing on the edge of great."

"We all make mistakes, But they're just stepping stones To take us where we wanna go It's never straight, no." Luke sung by himself before making eye contact with Tatum and  gestures for her to come over to him.

She leaned the other way.

" Sometimes we gotta lean, Lean on someone else To get a little help Until we find our way
I believe , I believe that we're just one dream
Away from who we're meant to be That we're standing on the edge of Something big, something crazy Our best days are yet unknown
That this moment is ours to own." The two in love teenagers sang together.

" 'Cause we're standing on the edge of great."

Tatum walked around the the crowd, spotting Flynn and grabbing hold of the girls hand.

" On the edge of great."

"great."

"On the edge of great."

" Cause we're standing on the edge of- Shout, shout C'mon and let it out, out Don't gotta hide it." Tatum hopped up to the top of the piano, sitting on the edge swinging her legs.

"Let your colors blind their eyes Be who you are, no compromise Just shout, shout C'mon and let it out, out What doesn't kill you makes you feel alive." Tatum then moved to sit on her knees by the edge closes to Luke.

"Oh-oh."

"I believe." Tatum smiled at Luke riffed his guitar as she sung.

"I believe that we're just one dream."