𝟎𝟔. 𝐀 𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓.

★·

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

TATUM STOOD At her locker as she hummed words to "I've got the music."

Hearing faints laughs behind her, she turned.

Flynn.

Giving her best friend a small smile as she greeted her. " hey, what's up."

" nothing. It's just nice seeing you back to Weirdo self, I missed it." Flynn replied. "Thanks?" Tatum threw her baby blue backpack over her shoulders as it lightly moved her black bomber jacket as she wore a off-white mini skirt and a light blue bodysuit. " so how's the band? Still hot? Still talented? Still dead?" Flynn leaned closely to say that last part.

" their amazing! This weekend me and Luke wrote non-stop, you wanna hear hear some?" Tatum asked pushing her waved hair off her shoulders.

" of course! Duh!" Flynn responded
linking arms with the blonde.

" alright, so the night you left the boys hooked this thing up which they said it was to get to know each other better and guess what they did?" Tatum walked into the music room with Flynn on her left.

Flynn shrugged.

" they played and sung me fearless!" Tatum told the girl. " dude, it was literally so cute! Cause Reggie was all excited to find out it's a country song, and Luke only liked it cause he found Taylor swift hot." Tatum chuckled sitting at the piano bench, holding up the acoustic guitar that leaned against the wall.

" so, this is the first song we wrote, here's a bit of the chorus." Tatum held the guitar pick.

" cause we're standing on the edge of great, great, great!" Tatum sung, strumming the guitar strings. " wow! I like it!" Flynn approved.

" thanks, I think we have something going on with this one, it's something my mom and I were working on. We're finished it. Check it out." Tatum began playing again.

" and it's one, two, three, four times that I've tried for one more night, light a fire in my eyes I'm going out of my mind." Tatum sung, softly.

" tha-that was beautiful." Flynn offered the girl a smile. " and my girl's got a crush and his name Is Luke." Flynn commented.

" what! No! I like Nick! Luke's a ghost!"

" a cute ghost." Flynn corrected her.

" ...with a perfect smile." Tatum gave in. " ha! See!" Flynn called her out. " okay, okay, fine Luke's cute clearly, and really sweet, sometimes annoying but his eyes! Oh, gosh don't get me started on those." Tatum confessed.

" just remember he's made of air." Flynn reminded the Avery girl. " cute air." Tatum jokingly winked. " everyone sees the connection between you guys, and will definitely see it when you play again."