Lost Year and Aliens of London

The TARDIS materialized on the Powell Estate and Rose was quick to get out so that she could stretch her legs. Celestia and the Doctor slowly stroll out, watching the young blonde look around her street with slight awe, surprised at how nothing seemed to change since she left and joined the Doctor. 

Celestia let out a yawn and rubbed her eye, breaking the silence that had fell upon the trio. She unintentionally leaned closer to the Doctor from her tiredness before jerking back and creating some space between them, not wanting to make him uncomfortable. The Doctor smiled softly at Celestia and stepped a bit closer to her, not minding the space. 

"Long night?" Rose asked Celestia, who gave her a tired smile.

"I couldn't sleep, I kept on having weird dreams." Celestia told her, which caught the Doctor's attention.

"What were you dreaming about?" he asked curiously, looking at her with his steel blue eyes that just made her want to spill everything.

Celestia shrugged her shoulder and hid her gaze by turning to look away from him. "I can't remember." she answered him. Before the Doctor could continue to question her, Celestia turned her attention to Rose. 

"Are you sure these clothes are appropriate for meeting your mother?" she asked, pointing to the assemble. 

Rose had helped her with picking out clothes, choosing denim light blue jeans with a grey shirt and grey vans to match. Celestia wasn't used to wearing jeans, but she liked not having the extra weight on her and more room to run around without sweating like crazy. "I could go back and change into something more professional." she said, pointing back to the Tardis. 

Also, it wasn't like she was telling a full lie. She honestly did not remember much of her dream but there were some things that honestly scared her. 

From what she could remember, she was falling; and it wasn't a quick fall but one that felt like it would never end. When she finally thought, she was going to stop falling, a creature with gold eyes lands on top of her. The creature and her would lock eyes and Celestia felt as though she could feel the creature's weight on her start to suffocate her, even when it left her, she could still feal the creatures eyes on her. She did not remember what happened after that, but she did know that the ending was what terrified her the most. 

The last thing she remembered was the sound of her own heartbeat coming to an end, yet her heart also felt so dense and heavy, as if the creature was still on top of her. That sound caused her to stay up until Rose was awake as she didn't want to disturb the Doctor with her sleeping issues. Part of her believed it was just her processing Gwyneth ominous words to her before her death but another part of her was terrified on what it could really mean.

Rose snorted. "You look great Celeste; my mom isn't going to comment or judge you for your outfit." she told her. 

"My mom would." Celestia muttered lowly to herself. Her mother is a very loving Queen and respected leader but behind closed doors, her true colors would show. What was that old saying she used to read about in books? Ah, yes; her mother was a wolf in sheep clothing. She would say something about her father, but he never once got close or personal enough to her for her to get to know him. 

"How long have I been gone?" Rose asked the Doctor, not catching what Celestia had said but the Doctor did. He made a note to ask Celestia more about her home life, it seems as though Strallex likes to treat their princess like a puppet more than royalty. 

"About twelve hours." The Doctor said as Celestia looked around. Last time she was on Earth in this time was only for an hour, she was hoping that the Doctor would let them stay a bit longer so that she could look around and explore. Now that she thought about it, there was something besides the lack of sleep that was bothering her. She frowned as she took a deeper look into their surroundings, something didn't feel right but she just couldn't place her finger on it.