The Reunions

Authors Note: I do not own any of the photos or gifs that I use, I take them from google. Amy Adams as the fourth Great Star, Yaya Dacosta as the fifth Great Star and of course, Amanda Seyfried as Celestia Andromeda, the sixth Great Star. Sorry for the long chapter. Mentions of verbal and physical abuse, unhealthy/toxic words and phrases, etc. 

Jack was making a great addition to the group, adding a lot of flirtation and great listening skills to the team, along with enough knowledge that at times rivaled the Doctor and Celestia; which highly irradiated the Doctor as Jack would use his knowledge to try and impress Celestia.

 Celestia found the whole thing quite funny as she knew that Jack was not trying to pursue her and just wanted to make the Doctor angry. Jack also knew that Celestia only saw him as a friend, nothing more as she also admitted to him that she cared deeply for the Doctor. They had settled to just being friends, though Jack would still flirt with them in a friendly way. 

Though there was one thing that greatly annoyed Celestia about Jack and that was his ability to show up whenever she was trying to do something sneakily. It was just a simple plan; she was getting tired of not getting the answers she wanted so she waited until everyone was asleep to re-read the instructions manual and fly the Tardis to Strallex, where she would sneak into the library and get the necessary books she needed and bop right back in without anyone noticing. It was just her luck that Jack decided to get a snack and saw how suspicious she was being and decided to follow without her noticing. 

Now here she was, trying to convince Jack to leave so that she could set in the right coordinates. 

"I truly do think that you should wait for the Doctor and Rose to wake up before trying to do whatever you're trying to do." Jack said, leaning against the railing as he watched a frustrated Celestia, who was coxing the Tardis to not make any noise or to alert the Doctor of what she was doing. So far, she was able to fly the Tardis perfectly and fix any issues without hitting the Tardis like the Doctor, but she was growing more and more nervous at the thought of sneaking back home. "What are you doing?" Jack asked, watching Celestia with careful eyes. 

Celestia shot him a faux playful smile, yet her eyes were stern. "That is for me to know and for you to never find out." she popped before finally landing the Tardis. She adjusted her outfit, a long white dress, which was the palace dress code for low-class women/ maids (men were to wear black and other dark colors) as only female royalty could wear bright colors. She had also tied her hair into a braid before putting it into a bun just like how the maids were instructed to do in the palace. 

Jack walked over to the monitor and analyzed the surroundings. "Why are we in a library?" he questioned her before digging deeper. "We are in Strallex!" he practically shouted, shocked that Celestia would take them there. 

Celestia was quick to shush him. "Stop being so loud, you are going to wake up the others!" she whispered harshly to him before walking to the door and turning to face him. "Do not tell the Doctor, I will explain everything to you later, but I have to go now." she told him. 

Jack looked at her hesitantly. "I think I should go with you." he said, walking over to join her but Celestia stook out her hand to stop him. 

"I will be fine." she smiled reassuringly at him. "If I'm not back in the next twenty minutes then you can come look for me, but it really shouldn't take too long." she said to him, hoping that he would listen and let her go. 

Jack nodded. "You better come back in one piece princess." he said, pointing his finger at her warningly. 

Celestia smiled at him gratefully. "I will!" she told him. She then opened the doors of the Tardis and quietly entered the library with a heavy sigh as she took in the sight. The library in the Tardis was great but it could never beat the emotions and memories of her childhood library. All the time when she would hide from the maids and her parents; even when she couldn't see, this was the place where she would hide to get away from her of all responsibilities.