Big Boom! World War Three

A large, green baby-faced alien appeared out of the human suit it was using as a disguise, discarding it to the side without a care. All four of the humans stared in shock, not being able to move as the female alien grabbed the man who was right next to Celestia. Celestia instantly tried to help the man escaped the alien's grip, holding onto the man as tightly as she could. In her attempt, her eyes grazed upon the man's ID card, which read Indra Ganesh in big bulky letters. 

The female alien simply swatted Celestia to the ground, causing her to hit her head on the ground; momentarily causing the blonde to black out. Rose immediately rushed to Celestia's side, shaking her in an attempt to wake her but Celestia was still out. 

Rose turned to Harriet Jones, who was still staring up at the green alien in fear. "Come help me! Please! She's not waking up!" Rose begged Harriet as she continued to try and wake Celestia up. 

Harriet Jones snapped out of her fear and rushed to the blonde's side, trying desperately to wake up Celestia as she kept an eye on the alien, who was still focusing on the screaming and squirming Indra. "There's nothing we can do." Harriet told Rose sternly but her voice was wavering due to fear. "We should leave now." she told the blonde, but Rose shook her head, refusing to leave Celestia. 

Celestia felt as though she was floating in space, lightless and without a care in the world; she honestly felt as though she was content with everything until she heard a melodic song that she swore she heard before a long, long time ago. She wasn't positive but for just a moment, she believed she heard someone say something to her, a small whisper. Two words. Suddenly, a bright gold light shined around her, sending warmth throughout her body.

When she had woken up, she had found Indra Ganesh dead on the floor and the alien that attacked them being electrocuted by the collar on their neck. Rose and Harriet had helped her to stand, Celestia barely having any time to collect her thoughts and check her injuries, before they attempted to escape the alien.

They race out of the room before Harriet did a sudden halt. "No, wait. They're still in there. The emergency protocols. We need them." Harriet had told a delirious Celestia and a frantic Rose.

"Are you kidding me?" Celestia asked Harriet as she took a moment to catch her breath. When they attempted to go back and get the emergency protocols, the alien was there; now fine and no longer being electrocuted by their collar.

The women managed to make it into the sitting room, where there was a large settee, a large drink cabinet and a folding screen by the window to keep out the draughts. They did not have enough time to even block the door or look for another hideaway since the large green alien was not that far behind them. 

"Hide!" Rose ordered before dragging Celestia towards the cabinet to hide in. They peaked and saw that Harriet had decided to hide behind the screen that was across the room. The two blondes took the moment to catch their breaths. 

"Rose," Celestia called quietly to her friend, who eyes widened at the state of her friend, "I don't feel so good." She whispered, swaying slightly as it was getting harder for the blonde to continue standing. A large bump was swelling on her forehead and the blonde looked as if she was moments away from collapsing. Celestia knew that because of her title, the stars would help speed up her healing, but she needed proper rest to feel the effects. They wouldn't let her die from a head injury... would they?

"It's going to be alright." Rose whispered calmly to the girl, who was unsuccessful trying to hide the panic and worry that wanted to escape from her eyes. "The Doctor is going to find us and get us out of here, just hold on." she said in a reassuring tone, trying to convince Celestia and herself but the star reader was too deep into her mind to process her words.