Pretty Boy

Celestia watched as the new Doctor dashes to the console and flicks a few switches, checking the monitor to make sure everything was going correctly. She looked over to see Rose watching him by the pillar. Celestia beckoned her over, but Rose refused, not wanting to get close to the unknown man.

"6 PM... Tuesday...October... 5006... On the way to Barcelona!" the new Doctor shouted happily, as he straightened up and turned to them; he was extremely pleased with himself as shown by his big smile.

The Doctor turned to Celestia, wanting to know what his Stella thought of his new self. "Now then... what do I look like?" he asked her.

Before she could say anything, he held up his hand. "No, no no, no no no no no no no. No. Don't tell me." He told her, wagging his finger. Celestia giggled at how silly he was being as Rose looked completely bemused, lowering her guard for a moment.

The Doctor looked down to see his body. "Let's see... two legs, two arms, two hands..." He then tests his wrist, circling it. The two blondes watch him, Rose bewildered at the strange man while Celestia was trying to hold in her laughter.

"Slight weakness in the dorsal tubercle." He noted before rushing his hands over his head. "Hair! I'm not bald!" he said happily. Celestia noted that his hair seemed very soft and lushest, she couldn't wait to play with it as she watched the Doctor run his hands through his hair gleefully. "Oh, Oh! Big hair!"

He then moved down slightly to feel his sideburns. "Sideburns, I've got sideburns! Or really bad skin. Little bit thinner..." He slaps his stomach. "That's weird. Give me time, I'll get used to it."

He then froze for a second then turned his head towards them. "I... have got... a mole." He told them. "I can feel it. Between my shoulder blades, there's a mole." He rotates his shoulders. "That's all right. Love the mole."

The Doctor then turns to fully face Celestia. "Go on then, tell me." He said to Celestia, giving her a big grin and standing up even straightened, buzzing with excitement at what Celestia might think about his new body. "What do you think?"

Celestia walked around him, her eyes going up and down as she took in the new Doctor. He certainly was a pretty boy she noted to herself before whistling at one her favorite features. She then walked in front of him and nodded. "Not bad, not bad." She nodded before lighting up. "Still as charming as ever."

The Doctor lit up with happiness before turning to the frightened Rose, who had been quietly watching the duo. "Who are you?" Rose asked quietly, hiding herself from the Doctor.

The Doctor looks at her, crestfallen. "I'm the Doctor." He stated.

Rose shook her head in disbelief. "No... Where is he? Where's the Doctor?" she asked, her voice starting to rise. "What have you done to him?"

"You saw me, I, I changed..." he pointed over his shoulder to the spot where he regenerated. " ... right in front of you."

"I saw him sort of explode, and then you replaced him, like a... a teleport or a transmat or a body swap or something." She said, trying to make sense of everything that was going on.

"Rose.." Celestia called out to the younger blonde as the Doctor seemed as though he was at a lost for words. Rose took a few hesitant steps towards him before moving over to Celestia.

Rose glared at the man, pulling Celestia away from the Doctor. "You're not fooling me. I've seen all sorts of things. Nano genes... Gelth... Slitheen..." she looked him over, her brown eyes piercing him. The Doctor raised his eyebrows at her.

"Oh, my God, are you a Slitheen?" Rose asked him.

"He's too skinny to be a slitheen." Celestia told her.