An Eventful Christmas

Celestia managed to fly the Tardis manually, preventing it from crashing into any buildings and harming anyone. Before it was able to safely land, there was as huge shake and a loud thud, causing Celestia and Rose to let go of the dashboard and slam onto the floor in pain. The Doctor surprisingly managed to run out the door, leaving behind the two blondes.

"Ow my head." Celestia complained as she clutched her head.

Rose touched her head. "You're telling me, couldn't you pilot better?" she asked her.

Celestia scoffed as she got up. "You try piloting the Tardis with a sick Doctor. Maybe next time you can try and fly her." Celestia walked over to Rose and helped her up.

Rose nodded her head in thanks before looking at the door of the Tardis. "Is he really the Doctor?" Rose asked quietly to Celestia.

Celestia eyes softened. "He really is Rose. I'm sorry that we never told you about this before, but he really is the Doctor."

Rose blinked away the tears that were forming from her eyes and walked out of the Tardis with Celestia hot on her heels. They were met with the sight of a passed-out Doctor and a startled Mickey and Jackie. Celestia rushed to the Doctor's side and crouched down as Rose stood over them.

"What happened? Is he all right?" Rose questioned Mickey and her mother.

"I don't know, he just keeled over. But who is he? Where's the Doctor?" Mickey asked her.

"That's him, right in front of you. That's the Doctor." Celestia spoke up as she caressed the Doctor's face, only focusing on him.

"What do you mean, that's the Doctor? Doctor who?" Jackie asked them but the blonde duo stayed quiet before Celestia spoke up.

"Jackie, is it alright if we head up to the flat? Your neighbors are watching us." Celestia requested as she stared down one of the noisy neighbors that were watching them in amazement. They must have seen the Tardis land and were curious about them and the passed-out Doctor.

"Of course, of course." Jackie agreed readily. Celestia and Mickey carefully picked up the Doctor and carried him to the flat with Rose walking behind them slowly; still in shock and saddened by all that had happened. Jackie showed them to the room that they would be using and took out some male pajamas that she had. Celestia changed the Doctor while Mickey and Rose waited outside for her to finish; Jackie left to get something. Celestia changed the Doctor in silence, carefully removing his clothing and folding them.

She took a moment to look at the jacket that he always used to wear, hugging it tightly. She knew that he was still the same Doctor, but it still caused her heart to ache so that she would never see the face that she was so used to waking up beside with. She would never get to see his bright blue eyes or be able to make fun of his loveable ears. Her original Charming was gone but at least he was still with her, she should be thankful for that. It will just be a big change that she will have to get used to, especially since now they are officially partners. With that thought, a small smile made its way up to her face as she let the marks appear on her body; causing the same marks to appear on the sleeping Doctor. She put the clothes on a chair and opened up the window just a bit to let in some air before fluffing his pillow.

A knock on the door interrupted her thoughts. "Is everything alright in there?" Rose asked from behind the door.

"Yes!" Celestia hurriedly told her as the marks retreated back in their bodies. Celestia tucked the Doctor in and opened the door for Rose and Mickey, who stayed for a moment before going back to work to inform them that he would be taking the rest of the day off. Celestia and Rose sat on the foot of the bed and talked quietly before becoming quiet when Jackie walked into the room with a stethoscope.